What's new

Strategy Catwoman's Best Stages

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Since stages are such an important part of the gameplay, I felt it prudent to create this thread in order for CW mains to come together and list stage-specific strategies. Or, when able, to pick stages that will benefit CW the most.

I personally feel that "The Watchtower" covers some of her weaknesses. The respawning satellite allows CW players access to a projectile they otherwise wouldn't have, and the rocket's stage interaction to left has a large hitbox and can easily catch careless players off guard.

It's also been brought up how CW can d3 under the pig on the Arkham Asylum stage. What other stages do you all think benefit CW? Or what stages do we feel could potentially make her life more difficult?

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I would recommend anything mid sized. Even large depending on the matchup. You do not want to play on a stage like the batcave, not when Back3 is so fundamental to her game and her combos. You can`t take one step without accidentally sending them flying through the stage. She doesn`t need to have a huge stage to get zoned out. But she also doesn`t need to be confined to tight spaces.