What's new

Catwoman vs Superman's MB Flying Punch

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Nvm I see it now. You're using d2 to low profile and then canceling into evade, or mb b3.
Yea d2 low profiles the second punch which Superman also takes a bit a damage for then quickly cancel in evade or a f3 bounce cancel

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Before clicking on the thread link, I already knew this was going to involve her low profiling one of the OVERHEAD attacks..
lol yea. You know whats a funny story.. I found this tech out accidentally during a ranked match vs a Superman. I was d2ing to punish a regular flying punch but when he meter burned it, i realized that it went under and then I was like 'woooooo!!' then I took it to the lab after and polished it.

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
with the dash punch armour change in the new patch, most likely we will be able to just get the raw d2 off this. d2 into b3 most likely, good stuff man

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
You can 11 jab into a full combo instead of evading for a 1 cat scratch punish. This has been there since Injustice 1 too.

Poor Supes... But not really...

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Pretty sure she can evade the second punch then back dash and punish with 11 into full combo.

WoWo can do the same with her parry.