What's new

Tech Catwoman Tip #8 (Catwoman F3 Corner Cross-Up(Auto-Block & On-Hit Loop Example)

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Whats up, Catwoman Playas!

So now that I have a great way to record my stuff, I will be posting more Catwoman tech and strats on here. I just recorded these two, hope you all enjoy.

DESCRIPTION: This is one of the most legitimate cross-ups on Injustice. The F3 is an overhead, so the opponent is forced to block behind, or in front of them. Certain wake-up attacks can beat this, unless you meter-burn it for a punish. On hit, you can loop this, and give your opponent a very frustrating time.

- Also, please follow and support my twitch channel over at Twitch.Tv/EGP_Krayzie

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Krayzie nice. On that loop combo, you MUST be able to get way more damage off of that. Try:

F3 -- 1,Upwhip, 1F2
or
F3 -- 11, 11, 1F2
or
F3 -- F2,Upwhip, 1F2
Or
F3 -- F3, 1F2 (questionable whether this works reliably)

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Nice, turns her knockdown 50/50 into 75/25.
Is there a way for her to just dash forward like Doomsday and if they wakeup attack it goes in the over direction and she's still safe

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Nice, turns her knockdown 50/50 into 75/25.
Is there a way for her to just dash forward like Doomsday and if they wakeup attack it goes in the over direction and she's still safe

She can use B2, or 1 F2 after the first 1 F2 knockdown to reverse their wake-up.

See the end of this video.

ELC

Scrublord McGee
It's official: CW is the queen of the double 50/50 (aka 75/25)
-Trip Whip setups into ambiguous crossups into mixups
-F3 Corner setups into ambiguous crossups into mixups

Blakexton

Shinnuk
What are you using to record krayzie?
Also this is sweet. What is the max damage people have got from this?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Krayzie you can also do this with instant Jump 1 into a combo. If you wait after the dash it crosses up, if you attack before they wakeup or standup it doesnt. Great find though.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
You Can also do 1,f2 or f3 Catdash or Catdash MB Crossover. or b2 crossover while he is still getting hard knock down.