Hall of Justice(Hall)
Watchtower
Wayne Manor(Courtyard)
Ferris Aircraft

Worst
Metropolis Rooftop
Themyscira Temple
Batcave

If you want to know specifics just ask, I didnt want to spend 4 hours explaining each one.

Error

DF2+R2
What difference does it make, her J2 hits fullscreen anyways :rolleyes:

What's so bad about Themyscira?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
What difference does it make, her J2 hits fullscreen anyways :rolleyes:

What's so bad about Themyscira?
It is just a bunch of shit for the power character to throw, while she basically relies on her opponent being dumb enough to walk right into the lion heads and tree. Although you can use the lions as a sort of standing reset which is pretty good I guess.

Batcave for real? That's the only stage I pick lol
I hate it personally. The grenades are bait and not worth the risk. The batmobile makes it hard to corner opponents, the electric wires mess up combo timing, and the barrels can be jumped over.

CRUM

Noob
I love the top of the Batcave the rockets hit most characters that are staggered by the catdash, which pushes them away after they hit. Plus you can read the rockets and just ex catdash through.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
She honestly doesn't have bad stages. She benefits from most of them.

Also, Ferris is probably a top 5 stage for her. Do people not watch me play at all?

I played Aris once and he said, "I like playing you, you always choose my stage!" lol

Oh, and Metropolis rooftop is not bad at all. If you get the stage transition on the right, you're in the gold. And its easy to get it as a Catwoman player. If you get the blue drone, you get 100% damage plus a stage transition... lol