What's new

Strategy Catwoman Oki Vortex

Video coming soon... Dafuq? Star stop stalling bro!
Don't worry man, what Catwoman has in her deep bag of tricks when I unveil this will be worth the wait. I have to find a way to use the webcam on my cpu to record the tech though and Idk how to do that right now. But I'll use my iPhone if I have to.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Don't worry man, what Catwoman has in her deep bag of tricks when I unveil this will be worth the wait. I have to find a way to use the webcam on my cpu to record the tech though and Idk how to do that right now. But I'll use my iPhone if I have to.
We're in the same boat dawg.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Just tell me what it is in PM, and ill record it, and put narration to it and music, and everyone will want some wine and sex.

Just tell me what it is in PM, and ill record it, and put narration to it and music, and everyone will want some wine and sex.
LMAO, that's awesome Mayo. I just finished recording from my webcam and will upload later on today to the forums. We shall see how it plays out and if it isn't to my liking I will take you up on your offer k?

SLy

Noob
Yea I knew about this.. It is her best way to setup mixup opportunity. Her F2 U3 2 is an untechable knockdown to..Very good uses in the corner :)