What's new

Video/Tutorial Catwoman: "It Could Kill" (combos up to 73%)

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Thanks for this! Actually, this is where I'm having my troubles. I'm sure it has something to do with my timing, but I've found that whiffing F3 after the bounce prohibitively difficult to connect. The bounce has a rather large activation area but the closer Selina bounces her opponent to the limits of this activation area, the more angled her opponent's trajectory is and the more likely to whiff the F3. How do you land the F3 consistently?
I think you're saying it's harder to do these combos near the ends of the bgbs, right?

I think those are pretty tough to connect. Id stick to using these combos near the middle of the bounce if you're going to try them. The timing depends on the bgb that you are using. The fountain at Wayne manor has different timing from the monkey, Doomsday or statue in Themyscira, among others. All that comes down too is practice practice practice. Don't forget that character hitboxes also determine when the f3 will connect. I tend to be early. But that's just me.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Thanks for this! Actually, this is where I'm having my troubles. I'm sure it has something to do with my timing, but I've found that whiffing F3 after the bounce prohibitively difficult to connect. The bounce has a rather large activation area but the closer Selina bounces her opponent to the limits of this activation area, the more angled her opponent's trajectory is and the more likely to whiff the F3. How do you land the F3 consistently?
It's about knowing your spacing, if you bounce them at the far edge of a background bounce, it will not work. But you can alter combos sometimes to guide your opponent to different areas before the bounce.

For example: B3, F3, F2 Bounce will keep them around the same area, but you'll switch sides.

B3, Jp2, F2 Bounce will carry further across the screen and keep you on the same side. Depends on where you land the first hit. Stay aware of your stage positioning and you won't have this problem.