What's new

Question Catwoman is better than Killer Frost but she isn't Top 5?

Is Catwoman better than Killer Frost?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
I do not understand the double standard in this community. All accomplishments earned from players using Catwoman at the highest level in tournament settings are never taken into consideration when determining how good the character may actually be but Killer Frost's Top 8 placings months ago before the game was patched are still used as reference for her being a good character. Please make note of the fact that @GGA 16 Bit dropped Killer Frost having disliked the character and subsequently picked up Catwoman and found success as well as the fact that @Krayzie was a tester and therefore had inside knowledge about the game and felt she was exceptionally good.

Only one conclusion can be made; Killer Frost is either as bad as Catwoman (bottom 10) or Catwoman is as good as Killer Frost (Top 5). I am aware that this community will never accept that they're actually wrong but if they see Killer Frost as Top 5 why is a character better than her not even in the conversation for Top 15?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Your logic is not only inconsistent, it's absolutely hilarious. Keep trolling son.

CW is not better than KF and nobody has KF in their top 5. What are you on?

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
I personally do not feel Catwoman is Top 5 but I do think she's overall probably a better character than Killer Frost. If you all think Killer Frost is Top 5 and Catwoman is probably better, why can no one give me a reason why Catwoman is seen as such a bad character and everyone instead chooses to troll the thread with gifs hoping it will get closed?

Immortal

Blind justice....
I do not understand the double standard in this community. All accomplishments earned from players using Catwoman at the highest level in tournament settings are never taken into consideration when determining how good the character may actually be but Killer Frost's Top 8 placings months ago before the game was patched are still used as reference for her being a good character. Please make note of the fact that @GGA 16 Bit dropped Killer Frost having disliked the character and subsequently picked up Catwoman and found success as well as the fact that @Krayzie was a tester and therefore had inside knowledge about the game and felt she was exceptionally good.

Only one conclusion can be made; Killer Frost is either as bad as Catwoman (bottom 10) or Catwoman is as good as Killer Frost (Top 5). I am aware that this community will never accept that they're actually wrong but if they see Killer Frost as Top 5 why is a character better than her not even in the conversation for Top 15?
=

Fool of the week.
=

Next M2Dave.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I personally do not feel Catwoman is Top 5 but I do think she's overall probably a better character than Killer Frost. If you all think Killer Frost is Top 5 and Catwoman is probably better, why can no one give me a reason why Catwoman is seen as such a bad character and everyone instead chooses to troll the thread with gifs hoping it will get closed?
CW is not better than KF and nobody has KF in their top 5. What are you on?

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Dude, GET OUT OF OUR FORUM. Post replies if you must, but don't come in here making your BS threads.

Don't come in here with strawman arguments like "if Frost is top 5, then CW is better". It's not like everyone says she's top 5, so don't lump everyone in together.

Don't come in here talking about what testers "thought" was good. This is a different game now.

Don't come in here saying that Bit "picked up" CW from disliking Frost. He always wanted to play CW but felt she wasn't good enough so he played Frost. It's not like his dislike of Frost sent him searching for a character. He always wanted to play Selina, and Frost is boring as hell to play.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Myles trolls, thread gets out of hand and off topic, gifs ensue to the point I don't even know what the thread is about...thread gets closed.

Yeah this one is pretty much by the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.