What's new

Catwoman Cross Up f3 and corpse hops

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
The first clip. If you can do that consistently that will be really good. Can the cross up be done consistently?

Reverse knockdown set up. I knew about already. That move probably be good for jump one because you can wake up d2 in this game so it will basically blow those players up. Just honestly thought about that one on the spot

Corpse hop I didn't know it will work on this game never even thought about doing it. It only worked in the corner in injustice one.

That corpse hop 1f2 will be useful midscreen only if they didn't nerf it because now people can roll out of it. Why!!!

The f3112in the whip I knew you can cross up but I could never do that consistently in injustice 1. If the first clip you showed first can be done consistently man. That will be really good bro. That could be the ultimate tech.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
The first clip. If you can do that consistently that will be really good. Can the cross up be done consistently?

Reverse knockdown set up. I knew about already. That move probably be good for jump one because you can wake up d2 in this game so it will basically blow those players up. Just honestly thought about that one on the spot

Corpse hop I didn't know it will work on this game never even thought about doing it. It only worked in the corner in injustice one.

That corpse hop 1f2 will be useful midscreen only if they didn't nerf it because now people can roll out of it. Why!!!

The f3112in the whip I knew you can cross up but I could never do that consistently in injustice 1. If the first clip you showed first can be done consistently man. That will be really good bro. That could be the ultimate tech.
It's consistent

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Damn then I have to put that in my skill set. Plus that is a hard knock to so. Can't wait to try it out :)

You can corpse hop in the corner with F3 without having to meter burn cat dash as well. I'm able to do it from b12d3, dd3-1, f2-db1, (slight delay) 12b3. The F3 can cross up after this if you're saving/out of meter. I've been working on trying to get it to connect with her overhead starter (33b2 instead of 33-stagger b1) but am unable to cross up. The combo itself is different due to the nature of the 33b2 already launching. The combo is 33b2, F2D31, jip1, 12b3. Doesn't seem to want to cross up.

If you cat dash over a kd opponent, then mb to catch them on the way back, which way do they have to block?

Saw it in the vid and I guess it's a cross-up, but from which side?

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
If you cat dash over a kd opponent, then mb to catch them on the way back, which way do they have to block?

Saw it in the vid and I guess it's a cross-up, but from which side?
Yes, it will be a cross-up. They can just press down to block though because Cat Dash hits mid. It does catch people -- but again, they can just press down.