What's new

Tech Catwoman Corpse Hop Set Up ( HKD )

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes

Third CW tech of the day!

The first set up is of a hard knockdown. It's kind of hard but once done correctly the mix up is awesome.
There is an option select
- if you dash and don't go through ( but you think you do ) you can still do a b1/f1 the b1 turns into a f1 and the f1 turns into a b1 so there's still a mix up.

The second video is off a cat dash it's a much easier set up but it's not a HKD

@GGA 16 Bit
@KH StarCharger
@RunwayMafia
@Ra Helios

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Good tech. I will look into this. I also have two videos with corpse hop as well one with 1f2 hkd dash corpse hop but only work on certain a characters and another one with a b3 j3 cross up the opponent in the air and hiring the first 1 and not connecting the f2 which is a gimmick but a good one.

Keep coming up with new ideas.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Good tech. I will look into this. I also have two videos with corpse hop as well one with 1f2 hkd dash corpse hop but only work on certain a characters and another one with a b3 j3 cross up the opponent in the air and hiring the first 1 and not connecting the f2 which is a gimmick but a good one.

Keep coming up with new ideas.
I also post a f3 cross up mid screen yesterday. I think I forgot to tag you.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
The ending a combo in f2 cat dash and then following up with two dashes for the tricky f1 is definitely my favorite. Good shit Laos, keep it up :)