What's new

Video/Tutorial Catwoman Combo Video!

Snipurr

Noob
Threw this together last night. Did the editing today. Satisfied with the way it came out.

My first post on the Mk forums so dont bash me! Haha. Hopefully u guys like the contribution.
Lemme know what u guys think! Enjoy!

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
nice video fellow catwoman main <3 not a whole lot of viable combos but some great setups and options off most situations

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
finally someone show some combos withouth trait, very good stuff man and very good music, just her trait suck , it's should be at least unbreakable

Eddyward

Noob
Welcome to the forums! Pretty nice stuff. I like a lot of the setups; they're quite original! It gives me some ideas for combos! I'm someone who likes to use the flashiest combo out of the bunch, even if it means sacrificing a little bit of damage. :p I've been focusing on Raven and Hawkgirl so much recently, but this gave me some inspiration to start getting back on Catwoman now.

I especially like the combos at 1:40 and 1:50. I may be using them a lot, or creating variants of them at least. :]

Snipurr

Noob
nice video fellow catwoman main <3 not a whole lot of viable combos but some great setups and options off most situations
Us purrs gotta stick together<3 Haha. Thanks for watching!

give me the music name plz
The beat is made by the talented BeatBin. You can check out his channel on youtube at: http://www.youtube.com/user/compaqelement

Welcome to the forums! Pretty nice stuff. I like a lot of the setups; they're quite original! It gives me some ideas for combos! I'm someone who likes to use the flashiest combo out of the bunch, even if it means sacrificing a little bit of damage. :p I've been focusing on Raven and Hawkgirl so much recently, but this gave me some inspiration to start getting back on Catwoman now.

I especially like the combos at 1:40 and 1:50. I may be using them a lot, or creating variants of them at least. :]
Haha thanks man! Yea im a flashy guy as well. Love styling on my opponents :)

The combo at 1:40 is pretty much my bnb go to combo once i land a confirm. Not hard to pull off and has decent damage. If u end with her trait maxed then u get a few extra points of damage :)

Very cool, some stuff in here I didn't know you could do.
Haha glad it helped! :)

I was recording some new combos that are very similar to yours but mine gave a max of 46%... Great video editing skills :)