What's new

Catwoman combo thread

33b2, 33xxMBbf2, f3, b2 trait/or 1f2.

The highest damaging corner combo that I'm aware of:
B12d3xxdd3(1), f2xxdb1, 12xxbf2MB, f3, b2xxtrait = over 550 damage if you have full trait, and you can spend another bar on the trait for close to 600
You can end those combos with F2 trait rather than B2 trait for more damage.

Last edited:

TamedLizard

Buff George
What do you guys do off of 33b2 in the corner ? And after raw or string (ie mb catdash) in the corner
Playing more with this now actually. What I had been doing was -

33B2, F2D31, 112~MB BF2, F3, 1F2 for 433 damage, but I just found 2 combos that are more optimal.

33B2, F2D31, 33~MB BF2, F3, 1F2/F2~4 (450 damage/504 damage)

33B2, 3~DB1, 112~MB BF2, F3, 1F2/F2~4 (473 damage/522 damage)

Second damage numbers assuming you have 5 scratches. Thinking that second combo will be my go-to now lol.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
Anyone else notice you can juggle in the corner with 1F2? If the enemy is at the right height, they get smacked by the first hit of the cartwheel but not the 2nd splat hit so it's basically a fast recovering, low scaling, high damage (92 vs superman) juggle string. It might lead to some higher damage combos.

A combo I've found with it is B12U3, 1F2, B12U3, 112 > trait or 1F2 for the splat. It's the highest I know how to get from that string.

Last edited:
Hi All :)

Can someone give me any tips on how to land b3 -> j2 -> f1,1,2 -> dd3,3 ?

I'ts the BnB I'd like to use while I get comfortable with her but I can't get it to hit the f1,1,2 as the startup seems too long. They end up falling to the floor. But I've seen it work multiple times in combo videos so it must be something on my end.

Thanks!

Juffalo

Noob
Hi All :)

Can someone give me any tips on how to land b3 -> j2 -> f1,1,2 -> dd3,3 ?

I'ts the BnB I'd like to use while I get comfortable with her but I can't get it to hit the f1,1,2 as the startup seems too long. They end up falling to the floor. But I've seen it work multiple times in combo videos so it must be something on my end.

Thanks!
They're using 112, not f112.

I managed to get it once, but it's a super tight link. Also b3 -> j2 -> 1,1,2 -> dd3,3 doesn't seem to link. They either drop to the ground or a are pushed too far for the grab to connect.

TamedLizard

Buff George
I managed to get it once, but it's a super tight link. Also b3 -> j2 -> 1,1,2 -> dd3,3 doesn't seem to link. They either drop to the ground or a are pushed too far for the grab to connect.
Ending in straight whip or 1F2 are better options though. Straight whip has great corner carry, grants a free dash in to oki, and 1F2 knockdown is heavily advantageous on hit, also providing great oki.

Rey

Reycier
Just Practice.
I also had trouble at the beginning.
Now its easy.
Keep in going.
1f2 is a must for cat

HanSolo

Noob
Hey is there any way a mod could pass this thread over to someone who could make a nice updated original post with all our discovered combos condensed? OP still just has a couple day 1 combos and hasn't been online since May... Having a decent combo thread goes a long way in helping players check out a new character.

@Eldriken @Espio @SneakyTortoise

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Hey is there any way a mod could pass this thread over to someone who could make a nice updated original post with all our discovered combos condensed? OP still just has a couple day 1 combos and hasn't been online since May... Having a decent combo thread goes a long way in helping players check out a new character.

Someone will need to make a new thread, then tag me in it and I'll sticky it and close this one

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator

When I get off work, I'll look into it.

Rey

Reycier
Yeah it feels pretty strange :confused:
Just Practice and Practice.
Press the Buttons Clean and not to fast.
B12...d3...dd3
Something like that.
After a while u will reconize that you can hit confirm it very well cause you dont Need to press the buttons that fast.
At the beginning i also had trouble to get it out.
Now ist like 80-90%
I Have to get the 100% Full until viennality :cool:

Yeah it feels pretty strange :confused:
Just Practice and Practice.
Press the Buttons Clean and not to fast.
B12...d3...dd3
Something like that.
After a while u will reconize that you can hit confirm it very well cause you dont Need to press the buttons that fast.
At the beginning i also had trouble to get it out.
Now ist like 80-90%
I Have to get the 100% Full until viennality :cool:
I got it down!!! Well now i cant do the next part with F2 Upwhip... into 112 Is S3 easier?

Rey

Reycier
In my opinion definetly s3.
And its faster.
After the cartwheel you can almost press instant s3 db1.