What's new

Video/Tutorial Catwoman Combo Compilation "Get Scratched"

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Catwoman has always been a great character in my opinion, but since the recent patch, there seems to be more interest in her. I decided to make a Catwoman combo video for all of my fellow Catwoman players out there. This video shows the most damaging combos I could come up with using her, which includes 92% using interactables with no resets and 140% using interactables with resets, as well as normal bnb combos, corner combos, combos using interactables, etc. Check it out and see just how deadly some "play time for kitty" can really be.

Attachments

KRYS9984

Noob
Excellent work as always Tyler!
You always find a way to push the envelope and release incredibly entertaining videos.
I especially liked the S+ tier dumpster nailing Black Adam 2 seconds after it was launched. :D

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Excellent work as always Tyler!
You always find a way to push the envelope and release incredibly entertaining videos.
I especially liked the S+ tier dumpster nailing Black Adam 2 seconds after it was launched. :D

I know right lol, that dumpster combo was great and fun to record. Its funny, it can still hit when its pretty much stopped. Thanks for the compliments, I appreciate it!