What's new

Catwoman can beat any wakeup (preview)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Nice! But what if they just tech roll?
I just started using her but she can actually use 122 which is a hard knockdown to stuff wake-ups with S3 and B1 and the obvious mind-games of block/MBB3/neutral jump/jump back againat fully invincible wake-ups. Does this work against fully invincible wake-ups? If so, then it might be useful in those match-ups but I'll check this out right now... Thanks for posting it!

xMEECH

Dyslexic
Nice! But what if they just tech roll?
I just started using her but she can actually use 122 which is a hard knockdown to stuff wake-ups with S3 and B1 and the obvious mind-games of block/MBB3/neutral jump/jump back againat fully invincible wake-ups. Does this work against fully invincible wake-ups? If so, then it might be useful in those match-ups but I'll check this out right now... Thanks for posting it!
If they tech roll you still have a meterless option to beat invulnerable wakeups for a full combo without blocking if DD31 doesn't work. It differs from character to character

xMEECH

Dyslexic
the wake ups you were testing against like aquamans arent true wakeups, you could break them with any normal.

A better version of this is to do: starter, b3, j3, 112 (a true hard knockdown), then jump in 1 which jails into strings.
Thanks, I'm still new to injustice so I didn't really know what's up with the invulnerability and why it's even working