What's new

Catwoman can beat any atrocitus wakeup

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Congrats on your first post, I like your profile pic. If I'm not mistaken, isn't his only invincible wakeup his flying punch attack, which is a high? If so, I believe most characters can beat that with any attack that low-profiles. Atrocitus' strength is definitely not his wakeup game.

JediCowboy

let the cat out of the bag
Congrats on your first post, I like your profile pic. If I'm not mistaken, isn't his only invincible wakeup his flying punch attack, which is a high? If so, I believe most characters can beat that with any attack that low-profiles. Atrocitus' strength is definitely not his wakeup game.
Thanks and yeah thats the only invincible one which is a high. I know I could crouch it but I like to keep things flowing constantly and with this i dont have to respect him as much and think about how hes going to wakeup. Its just something to think about I guess.

JediCowboy

let the cat out of the bag
Ye how's it going man, you playing catwoman?
great. by the way, i didnt get around to finishing that video you posted in this thread but black adams cage isnt invincible like it was in igau and catwomans cartwheel string is not a hkd like it was in igau