What's new

Strategy Catwoman BnB Starter Thread

Runiix

the only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta
i dunno if it has been said, but atm i go with:

Ji2, f112, cat dash, b3, Ji2, 112, Cat stance3.

u can do the second Ji with 3 instead of 2, but the timing is easier with 2.
and then nice thing about this is that u can end it pretty much anything...
Power, super, Cat claws (MB), Cat dash (but u shouldnt use this) etc.

But if u dont have the meter/scratch, cat stance3 is the best option for most damage : )

JJParker

Noob
i dunno if it has been said, but atm i go with:

Ji2, f112, cat dash, b3, Ji2, 112, Cat stance3.

u can do the second Ji with 3 instead of 2, but the timing is easier with 2.
and then nice thing about this is that u can end it pretty much anything...
Power, super, Cat claws (MB), Cat dash (but u shouldnt use this) etc.

But if u dont have the meter/scratch, cat stance3 is the best option for most damage : )
Also for more damage replace the cat dash with cat claws and change the 112 for 33

Ummm this isn't a no meter bnb bit I figure since catwomans trait is a super of sort I thought I would post this here. That and there isn't a unified combo forum.

F1,1,2 xx bf2, j.2, f1,1,2 xx bf2 mb, b3, 3, trait

This combo does around 50% in the unpatched build. I also think this combo can be improved as well particularly after the wallbounce.

I was playing Catwoman this afternoon and I came out with this:

Ji2, F1,1,2, xx BF2, B3 Ji3, 1,1,2 xx BF2 MB, 1, 1, 4 -- 39% (with full trait) One Bar

E

Eldriken

My favorite combo to use is: ji2, 33 Cat Dash, b3, f3, 11 Cat Stance 3. Does like 38-39% without meter and is ridiculously easy to do.

However, if you have 5 cat scratches, ending it with her trait instead of the Cat Stance finisher, it gives like 42-43%, I believe.

I may try some other variations based on some of the combo suggestions here. Y'know, kinda add some of other peoples' combos into the ones I use myself.

A lot of people I've played against are all, "Waaahhh, you use the same combo over and over again. Mix it up." Why would I when it requires no meter, is easy to do and does damn near 40% damage? I don't add MB to -anything- I use during a combo unless it's an anti-air punish with Cat Dash and then I burn it to get the second hit while they're in the air to put them in a crumple state to punish them some more.

totheark

Shazzy's Senpai
Not sure if there's any B2 combos posted.
B2, Cat Stance Dash, 112, MB Cat Dash, B3, 1F3. I think it's 36%.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Does anyone have a good corner combo? I have: f3, f2 upwhip, 112 MB dash, f3 for 42%, but I'd like a heavier hitting meterless combo.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I just found 44% for one bar.

After an EX DASH near the end of a combo, you can pop them up with D2 (uppercut) cancelled into the cat stance and then pounce.

Jp2, B12D3 Claws, B3, Jp3, 112 Dash MB, walk, D2 CatStance 3

It also gets F3 up to 34%.
F3, 33 Dash MB, D2 CatStance 3

And so on.