What's new

Video/Tutorial Catwoman BnB combos

These are some relatively high damage BnB combos for catwoman that I will be using... I have only had a few hours in practice mode to try to explore her but she seems like a solid character. I tried to find combos that have high/low/overhead mix-ups that can be useful in matches and tried to maximize damage where possible.

I plan to main this character so I will be continuously trying to find new stuff and will post as soon as I do.

Nice vid.I've been working with her and I think Im still gonna main her.The thing that I hate most about her so far is her b+1,2,d+3.That input is too awkward for me to put in consistently.I end up going into her stance somehow instead of getting the d+3.

Thanks guys! Yea I agree her inputs are a bit strange and it took me a while to get used to them. I have only used her and batman so far but I like her style and she has combos that remind me of mileena and her rush down and cat stance remind me of sonya as well which is why I liked this character.

I have only had a few hours to play the game and make this vid yesterday after work and didn't have time to include inputs but I will update post as soon as I get home today and would like to add some text to the vid as well to help out some of my friends as well as anyone interested in maining catwoman

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.

These are some relatively high damage BnB combos for catwoman that I will be using... I have only had a few hours in practice mode to try to explore her but she seems like a solid character. I tried to find combos that have high/low/overhead mix-ups that can be useful in matches and tried to maximize damage where possible.

I plan to main this character so I will be continuously trying to find new stuff and will post as soon as I do.
This is some fabulous and creative shit...puts my video combo thread to shame! * hits the lab RIGHT NOW!!* Great shit

RunwayMafia

n-megabyte

Wait a holy second! I keep doing the combo JI2,F112~Cat Dash, B3, JI2, 3~Cat Stance 3...I'm getting 12 hit's 34%...you got 12 hits 40%. What's wrong with me? lol

Never mind...I checked your input on your Youtube. F2 not 3.

RunwayMafia

What is the damage on the combo, JI2, F112~Cat Claws, JI1, 112~Cat Dash MB, B3~4? Is that 44 or 41%?

This vid was made Wednesday night (Australia Time) and the psn patch came out yesterday which caused the damage decrease. Also the combos having b2 b2 are much more strict now so couldn't land the first combo in the vid and had to alter the others to b2 b2 1 1 2 bf2 MB... Also b2 b3 no longer connects so to combo off of the other head, I went b2 bf2 MB etc...

Can't wait till the weekend so I can finally get a day or 2 to play the game properly!

This is some fabulous and creative shit...puts my video combo thread to shame! * hits the lab RIGHT NOW!!* Great shit
Thanks :) Yea I tried my best to go with match doable combos with lower number of hits yet relatively high damage. Hope it helps all the catwoman players out there with getting started with the character.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
So what's the deal with hitting an aa Catdash? It doesn't bring them to the ground for me. The combo just ends. Does it have to be a MB aa catdash? Or just precise timing?

So what's the deal with hitting an aa Catdash? It doesn't bring them to the ground for me. The combo just ends. Does it have to be a MB aa catdash? Or just precise timing?
Yea normal catdash just ends the combo... the second hit of the MB catdash actually allows the followup