What's new

Tech Catwoman B2-B1,2,D3 Tech

Using these undervalued normals, I found some oki situations where she can set her opponent up for some wicked damage off of knockdowns. This isn't something you should rely on 100% of the time but working it into your game will undoubtedly help. Check it out!

Edit: The setup is not combo specific, I simply used the combos mentioned above to just demo the point.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Not to be nitpicky, but could you redo it with wake-ups enabled? Seems like there would be a lot of time to see it coming.

Not to be nitpicky, but could you redo it with wake-ups enabled? Seems like there would be a lot of time to see it coming.
To save time I'll just let you know that you can wake up, however she can either avoid it or just block it. Plus, FWIW, the only thing that's been able to wake up at all when I've done this in now about 100+ fights since I started using it, has been the CPU. It's not as easy to see coming or to prepare for as you think.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
To save time I'll just let you know that you can wake up, however she can either avoid it or just block it. Plus, FWIW, the only thing that's been able to wake up at all when I've done this in now about 100+ fights since I started using it, has been the CPU. It's not as easy to see coming or to prepare for as you think.
Meh. I personally do rolling inputs for my wake-ups so I might be able to do it, but point taken.