What's new

Question - Cassie Cage Cassie with Arcade Stick

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
So I'm about to adjust to stick and I need some advice.
1. What settings are worth using for her? Diagonal inputs? Negative edge?
2. How do you execute instant air guns on a stick? u,ub,b,db,d,df,f, 1 or just u, ub, b, f, 1?
3. For the runcancel, do you hold down block while she's running or do you release it?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Since i'm a stick player my advice is the way you configure your controller.

I set my block button to R1 and stance switch to L1, since they're both rear end buttons, at the top line of the rest, it makes easier to navigate through any other button without having to worry much where the blocking is. You can see it here:

Also train yourself to always block with the neutral directions when blocking standing, to avoid having specials to come out if you input a command normal as fast as possible right away.

Still there is nothing that can be done when you block low, if your character shares a command normal with a special move, even with the negative edge option turned off, this will still come out. So be prepared for salt when you want a B1 and "american way" comes out.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
So be prepared for salt when you want a B1 and "american way" comes out.
yep. I usually get fucked when counterpoking Mileena's d1 with Kitana's B1 and lift comes out :facepalm:
anyway, I think the best way for instant air gun is practice ubf1. I tried remapping my buttons by using L1 for the Up direction, but that was even worse

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I play hollywood so I'm not going to have problems with that. Just end everything in nutcracker and enjoy the notion that nobody I defeat can have babies anymore!