What's new

Tech - Spec Ops Cassie Spec Ops Restand?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Yeah this has been known since April or May (by me at least and I have timestamped videos to prove it lol ;) ), you can do it midscreen too. I didn't find it particularly useful so never really posted it.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
The game has a mechanic that prevents unblockables. If two moves hit at the exact same frame it will cause a restand that triggers an autoblock state. He could've blocked both your moves if he wasn't dead.

RetroPhysic

Woo Hoo!
The game has a mechanic that prevents unblockables. If two moves hit at the exact same frame it will cause a restand that triggers an autoblock state. He could've blocked both your moves if he wasn't dead.
so the game is reading my standing 1 and low missle as an unblockable because it hit at the same frame causing a restand?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
so the game is reading my standing 1 and low missle as an unblockable because it hit at the same frame causing a restand?
Yup, pretty much. It was more designed to cover an overhead and low hitting at the same time but I guess it just covers all situations where two moves hit at the same time.