What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Cassie Changes 10/04/16

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
  • Cassie - Towards+FK now has 20 startup frames (up from 15)
  • Cassie - Getaway Flip now has 45 miss recovery frames (up from 36)

No Specific Changes Were Done To Hollywood,Spec Ops, and Brawler

Cassandra Came Out Of This Just Fine. I Like It! Discuss !

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
cool more nerfs. nothing to see here lul

really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel for the flipkick whiff nerf

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
i think she's still good. They didn't nerf her invincibility on NP so that's a plus. She also has b12 which is probably the best mid in the game since kotals and mileenas got nerfed. The run changes def hurt her though. But don't be discouraged so quickly we haven't played this build yet it may not be that harsh!

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
i think she's still good. They didn't nerf her invincibility on NP so that's a plus. She also has b12 which is probably the best mid in the game since kotals and mileenas got nerfed. The run changes def hurt her though. But don't be discouraged so quickly we haven't played this build yet it may not be that harsh!
Kenshi b1 better than Cassie's.

ex ding dong is same
b1 is still a mid

that is what matter.
stamina nerf hurts her i think. this should encourage to throw more often i guess since a throw build full stamina.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
yeah im scratching my head on why there were no spec ops buffs.

Oof, I butchered "invincible" there. Anyway, shorter recovery on close rocket would've compensated for the F3 nerf by still allowing her to keep her setups. We'll see if this truly messes them up though. She still has one of if not THE worst armor option(s) in the game on wakeup.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Sure they didn't nerf her much, but stamina nerf will suck ass without proper management.

shura30

Shura
Wow, you guys are lucky! B1 should've been a high, like Kotals and Mileenas..
lmao you got a 7 frame d1 now
ft10 asap pls

also, a lot of advancing moves being now highs means that D4s in general got a buff and most of them still guarantee coinflip afterwards

btw
specops corner game got hurt a little with these additional frames on f3, it should still be good just not as retarded as before

the stamina changes affect her a lot, trying to close the space now is riskier and affects the combo afterwards, gotta nail those dashes into d4 into ender now 100% of the time
I expected a better recovery on the projectile at least..disappointed here

brawler might be slightly better, opponents might try to be more defensive because of the new f3 speed so grabs and ticks should work slightly better

the recovery on the flip means no more safeish 50s after exnut..we gotta commit everytime now or spend meter

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
lmao you got a 7 frame d1 now
ft10 asap pls"

Yeees, hurray, meanwhile my b1 lost any kind of meta it had before, might be tough open up people upclose now. Buuuut, zoning and AAing just got pretty good, so I guess Liu will be fine.

Last edited: