What's new

Video/Tutorial - Hollywood Cassie Cage's "Nutcracker" Special Move

Batman2000

4/14/15 Baby!!!!!
Alright guys, I know a lot of people have been wondering about Cassie's "Nutcracker" special move in her Hollywood Variation. This is a match between Cassie (Hollywood) and Ferra/Torr (Lackey). The Cassie player does the the move quite a few times during the match, I do know they do it at 2:14 in the video. The special move is actually not a "nutpunch", she gets on her knees and hits her opponent in the crouch with her baton sticks. You also get a good view of her X-Ray attack, and how brutal it is. Enjoy guys...

Last edited:
I don't know if you're watching the same video but at 2:14 Ferra/Tor does their XRay and Cassie's XRay is @ 1:57 there is no baton it's clearly a punch bursting the guys nuts...

Batman2000

4/14/15 Baby!!!!!
I don't know if you're watching the same video but at 2:14 Ferra/Tor does their XRay and Cassie's XRay is @ 1:57 there is no baton it's clearly a punch bursting the guys nuts...
I'm not talking about her X-ray, I'm talking about her "Nutcracker" special move. You can see the Cassie player do it at several times in the video, she gets onto her knees and hits the opponent in the crouch with her batons; look at 2:13 right before Ferra/Torr does the X-ray, the move Cassie does. That is her "Nutcracker" special move.

Last edited:

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I think the one you are talking about happens at @38 seconds in twice... She goes to her knees and hits them... Looks like a normal possibly...
Also crotch...

Batman2000

4/14/15 Baby!!!!!
I think the one you are talking about happens at @38 seconds in twice... She goes to her knees and hits them... Looks like a normal possibly...
Also crotch...
SMH... Like I said, the Cassie player does it several times in the video lol. No, it is not a normal, it's the "Nutcracker" special move, and while it is hard to see, if you look closely, you will notice the super meter goes up when she does it.

Last edited:

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
SMH... Like I said, the Cassie player does it several times in the video lol. No, it is not a normal, it's the "Nutcracker" special move, and while it is hard to see, if you look closely, you will notice the super meter goes up when she does it. And I know it definitely is the special move because, when the game was first announced, someone who saw a demo of Cassie described the special move as such. And yes, my bad, she does get on her knees instead of going into a split.
Mmhm... I was just giving you a better earlier time... So people could see the move you are talking about quicker...
If that's a special it looks good... Easy to do and seems to have very little start up... Probably very unsafe on block.. It puts them into stun too it seems like?...

Last edited: