What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage xRay

E

Eldriken

Since we're on the subject of detail, I wonder if anyone else shares this gripe:

When Kotal squeezes his opponent's heart and splatters the blood on his face, does it bother anyone else that his teeth remain completely unaffected? They stay white despite the blood hitting them.

While it won't affect my enjoyment of the game, one would think with all the detail they're trying to put in the game, that something like that wouldn't happen.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Her hairstyle has to do with the stance you pick, its part of the small differences in costumes between variations NRS has been talking about, i.e. Scorpions hands on fire in inferno stance, sword on back for ninjitsu, Cassie having shades in hollywood and all that
Nops, this is alternate costume.

Cassie variations are:
Holywood: the shades
Brawler: glowing gloves
Spec ops: ear piece

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Since we're on the subject of detail, I wonder if anyone else shares this gripe:

When Kotal squeezes his opponent's heart and splatters the blood on his face, does it bother anyone else that his teeth remain completely unaffected? They stay white despite the blood hitting them.

While it won't affect my enjoyment of the game, one would think with all the detail they're trying to put in the game, that something like that wouldn't happen.
I noticed that too was a gripe of mine. Also him having perfect white sparkly teeth in the first place is off to me. But I'm just nit picking

Lo0py

Noob
Sonya and Cage most likely will not be in this game. If I were a Sonya/Cage fan I'd be super hyped that a character like Cassie Cage is in the game i. I'd also be real disappointed if she didn't have some of the same moves as her mother and father.

I see your av is Sub Zero. You must be pissed he has an ice ball, right? Real original. He's only had it in every game! Jeesh! Do something new, NRS!
I still would love for Sonya & J. Cage to be in the game.

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero

Yeah, I noticed that also. Not sure if they would fix it or not.

Didn't they say that the testicles are rendered for the X-Ray? I wonder if they will render a vagina. Probably not. It would probably just look like MK9 private parts for the females.

Imagine this hand squeezing the eggs. That's what I want to see. hahaha

I want to see Cassie Cage do a version of Kotal Kahn's fatality, but their with testicles.

ImmortalSkillit

SteeevRay
Whenever I land this on someone, I'm going to yell, "Somebody's holding a pound of Aunt Betty's Nut Butter!"

Props to anyone who knows the reference.
I was on a tractor mower the other day thinking of this line and I was like "wow, thats actually pretty dirty coming from a pee wee sports commentator."

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'm betting she either blows them up or shoots them with a gun after that part of the gif. Gonna play her and Kotal sooooooooo hard at launch.

trufenix

bye felicia
The final one will have zooming, camera shifts and x-ray effects, it won't even look the same. Interesting though, because this is not what Max and co described. Maybe she got a redo, like Batman or maybe Beran's comment about multipele x-rays was truth. Can't imagine two people got ball busting x-rays.