What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage xRay

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
That's original. Is she gonna have a leg grab too?
Sonya and Cage most likely will not be in this game. If I were a Sonya/Cage fan I'd be super hyped that a character like Cassie Cage is in the game i. I'd also be real disappointed if she didn't have some of the same moves as her mother and father.

I see your av is Sub Zero. You must be pissed he has an ice ball, right? Real original. He's only had it in every game! Jeesh! Do something new, NRS!

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Maybe they reconstructed her whole head, which would be a welcome change as long as it's for the better
Her hairstyle has to do with the stance you pick, its part of the small differences in costumes between variations NRS has been talking about, i.e. Scorpions hands on fire in inferno stance, sword on back for ninjitsu, Cassie having shades in hollywood and all that

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Lol getting put on blast for a sarcastic joke.

I wouldn't be surprised if almost every move she has belongs to her parents. I knew what was coming when she was announced.

I know which character I won't be using regardless.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Probably just a different head for each variation.

Her different variations are stupid mic on her face, glowy hands, and sun glasses.

The different heads are probably either a Sonya alt costume, or the short hair version was an early version of her and they reworked it.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Her different variations are stupid mic on her face, glowy hands, and sun glasses.

The different heads are probably either a Sonya alt costume, or the short hair version was an early version of her and they reworked it.
It clearly isn't a Sonya alt because you can see she's wearing the same clothes in both pictures, just different heads.

I like this hair in this new gif better though.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan

True. Maybe the game has costume set pieces that can be interchanged like Killer Instinct and Street Fighter (I think).

Who knows.

Yeah, it seem all the other revealed characters animate smoothly and beautifully except for her.

If you compare how Kotal is moving to how she's moving, you can see the difference clearly.

Actually, the more I watch it, it's not really that bad.
I think she's just unfinished, the game is a year away, after all. I imagine they only had time to polish 5 of the 6 characters they were showing. Sub and Scorp obviously had to be perfect, and they didn't want people to dislike their brand new characters straight away because of odd animations, but they thought people would be hyped enough for JC's and SB's offspring to not mind so much.

That's my theory anyway, if she stays this way for release I'll be a little disappointed (but not very).