What's new

Cassie Cage Tower Playthrough with History Behind the Warrior

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
History Behind the Warrior, Mortal Kombat Youtuber extraordinaire, was able to take a trip out to Chicago in order to check out the latest public build of Mortal Kombat 11. This build also happens to include Cassie Cage and Kano, the two characters being shown off in today's Kombat Kast (Kano confirmed, Cassie not officially). This isn't "high level pro play" as stated by HBTW at the start, but you get to see some of the tweaks they made to Cassie from MKX.

Not going to waste too much time here, mainly because I don't want to see 40 threads that just pop up with this before I finish typing. Video is down below, link to HBTW's Twitter to follow him for more stuff like this. Kombat Kast is 4PM EST today, so be on the lookout for our recap post in case you can't catch it live.

that was hard to watch even though she look fun af. man i wish they would have give him time to practice or something before showing this and doing the same fatality 3 times back to back was boring

Kal

<3
Cassie looks dope as hell. I hope there is a variation without that flying drone following her around, not a fan of shit like that.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
YEEEEES!! Cassie <3

She looks so good. Can't wait to try her out. Looking like Jade and Cassie are my front runners now.

@Vslayer go yo ass in here and get hype
BRUH!

Her grabs are freaking awesome, especially the one where she lifts the opponent and smashes their head against the drone. Her gunshots are kind of like Deadshot and it looks sick. So she has nut punch, gunshots, air gunshots, arc kick and the straight kick like Johnny. Can't wait to see more :D

I am already seeing combos I could do, I really hope she'll be playable in the beta.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
BRUH!

Her grabs are freaking awesome, especially the one where she lifts the opponent and smashes their head against the drone. Her gunshots are kind of like Deadshot and it looks sick. So she has nut punch, gunshots, air gunshots, arc kick and the straight kick like Johnny. Can't wait to see more :D

I am already seeing combos I could do, I really hope she'll be playable in the beta.
She also has like... charged up hands/guns via her drone, a straight shadow kick, and some green bubble thing the drone spawns... very interesting.

And the lift thing reminded me of Tina lol

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
BRUH!

More like nut kick

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Despite my favorite character being absent Cyrax, I'm definitely interested in using Cassie Cage. She looks awesome and I see potential in combos.
Whoever was playing her in the video needed to practice a ton more, it looked like my 8yo was trying to do combos. Why would you use a string that has a D4 like ender? Obviously the first 3 times he tried that Corner Combo and wiffed the last hit it's not gonna connect the 4th-5th-6th or 7th time.

Despite the crappy showcase of what she could do in the right hands. They only had 4 hours of practice so I can forgive them. I can't wait for this game to drop and for me to lab up Tek with this new engine/roster.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Despite my favorite character being absent Cyrax, I'm definitely interested in using Cassie Cage. She looks awesome and I see potential in combos.
Whoever was playing her in the video needed to practice a ton more, it looked like my 8yo was trying to do combos. Why would you use a string that has a D4 like ender? Obviously the first 3 times he tried that Corner Combo and wiffed the last hit it's not gonna connect the 4th-5th-6th or 7th time.

Despite the crappy showcase of what she could do in the right hands. They only had 4 hours of practice so I can forgive them. I can't wait for this game to drop and for me to lab up Tek with these new engine.
He definitely should have hit practice mode before, it was hard to watch.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Ok, so has anyone noticed that the name of the coffee shop is Mokap Mokha? Lord Mokap seems to have changed careers or invested wisely.