What's new

Cassie Cage Tier Placement?

KHTC Jink

Don’t even
Hey, just want to spark a discussion about Cassie’s placement on the tier list. I think she is most likely top 10 if not higher, especially since how well she does against some of the top tiers, but some of her MU’s are more than undesirable.
So, let’s talk

Denny

Noob
In my personal experience Cassie doesn't lose Match-ups, she just has some pretty bad 5-5s. Having a 9f mid into decent damage, proper zoning and some pretty good footsie tools, I feel like she's simply not as easy to play as the top 5, but she's right outside that.

Again, though, my guess is as good as yours. I haven't spent an enormous amount of time actually getting in there with her and grinding out each and every Match-up to a T. I feel like she's very strong and will remain to be, especially when the offenders of the most Overperforming moves will be taken down a notch.

KHTC Jink

Don’t even
Yeah I agree that she is perfectly balanced, or at least one of the most balanced characters. I’ve been playing her since launch and I truly don’t think she needs any buffs but maybe just some nitpicky quality of life changes. Like b24 comboing into ex gunshots on female characters or characters with small hitboxes cuz landing that string in the corner doesn’t allow you to go into her gunshot psuedo vortex.