• *Double Axe Handle: 2
  • *Army Boot: 3 or 4
Short Hop:
  • Dive Bomb: 1 or 2
  • Kombat Kick: 3 or 4
Wakeups:
  • Flip Kick: 1 or 2
  • Nut Punch: 3 or 4
*looks like you can combo off of both of them, they're +41 and +14 on hit respectively. An important question which I'll be able to answer in 3 week's time: how many tactical t-bags will you be able to fit in after that flip kick wakeup?

Flawless Block Attacks:

Flip Kick:
1 or 2
Nut Punch: 3 or 4

*same data as wakeups

Kombo Attacks:

*Double down: 1,1
*Whip It Good: 1,1,1
*Belly Buster: 1,2
Active Duty: 1,2,3
*Hot Take: ←+1, 3
Hooks and Hammers: 2,1
*Assaulted: 2,1,1,2
The Rushdown:
2,1, ↓+2
*No Breaks: ←+2,4
Keepin' It Classy: ←+2,4,3
Shoker: →+2, 1+3
Marching Orders: 3,4

*Military Dance: ←+3,4
Heavy Hitter: ←+3,4,3
*Poppin' Bubbles: ←+4,1
*One In The Chamber: ←+4,1,2

Special Moves:

Dual Wielding: ←→ 1 *amplify is unsafe on hit*
(Air) Bullet Barrage: →← 1
BLB Bullet Ricochet: ↓←1
BLB Close Ricochet: ↓←1←
BLB Far Ricochet: ↓←1→
Kneecappin': ↓→ 1
Ball Buster: ←↓3
Up Glow Kick: ←→ 4
Flying Glow Kick: ←→3
Flippin' Out: ↓→ 3
  • Close: ↓→ 3,→
  • Far: ↓→ 3, ←
Shoulder Charge: ←→ 2
Control BLB-118: ↓→1
  • Cancel: 1
  • Dropping balls: 2
  • Wub Wub Wub: 3
  • Fun Phaser: 4
Air BLB advance: ↓, ↗
Bitchin' Bubble: ↓← 4
BLB Energy Bounce: ↓←1
BLB Energy Burst: ↓←4

Fatal Blow:
Pissed AF:
  • -6 on block
  • A whopping 32 startup frames
  • Overhead hit

Krushing Blows:
  • If the opponent techs a throw in the wrong direction, it'll cause a KB
  • Whiffing ↓1 will cause the follow up 3 to KB
  • BLB Energy Burst will cause a KB on a Kounter
  • Duck under a high attack, you get a KB on an uppercut
  • Amplified shoulder charge will cause a KB when it's used in a combo (?)
Fatalities:

I <3 U: ↓↓→4 (Close)

Brutalities:

Hold 2 during Bloody Knuckles (↓2)

If you want the full frame data and gaps, check out this thread https://testyourmight.com/threads/all-current-frame-data-for-the-characters-in-the-demo-build.68028/page-3#post-2445997

@LawAbidingCitizen @STB Sgt Reed @RoninLoganX @Sugarwatermixlegit @xenogorgeous @CallMeTetris @HeroesNZ @Kal @BecomingDeath13 @Scott The Scot

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Kombo Attacks:

Double down: 1,1 (-2 on block)
Whip It Good: 1,1,1
Belly Buster: 1,2
Active Duty: 1,2,3
Hot Take: ←+1, 3
Hooks and Hammers: 2,1
Assaulted: 2,1,1,2
The Rushdown: 2,1, ↓+2
No Breaks: ←+2,4
Keepin' It Classy: ←+2,4,3
Shoker: →+2, 1+3
Marching Orders: 3,4
(low launcher): ↓1,3

Special Moves:

Dual Wielding: →← 1 (-12 on block) *depending on the variation it seems to change from →← to ←→.

Control BLB-118: ↓→1
  • Cancel: 1
  • Dropping balls: 2
  • Wub Wub Wub: 3
  • Fun Phaser: 4
Air BLB advance: ↓, ↗

Bitchin' Bubble: ↓← 4

BLB Energy Bounce: ↓←1

BLB Energy Burst: ↓←4

Ball Buster: ←↓3 (-12 on block)

Up Glow Kick: ←→ 4

Flying Glow Kick: ←→3

(Air) Bullet Barrage: →← 1

Kneecappin': ↓→ 1

Flippin' Out: ↓→ 3
  • Close: ↓→ 3,→
  • Far: ↓→ 3, ←
Shoulder Charge: ←→ 2

Fatalities:

I <3 U (Close) ↓↓→4

Brutalities:

Hold 2 during Bloody Knuckles

I'll keep updating this thread as I find more frame data, combos, fatalities, and brutalities.

@LawAbidingCitizen @STB Sgt Reed @RoninLoganX @Sugarwatermixlegit @xenogorgeous @CallMeTetris @HeroesNZ @Kal
Where da fuck did you manage to get this info ?Question mark?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Instant gun shot (hate instant air projectiles cause I suck at them)
I was only able to get them like 8/10 but I'd like the option cuz it would go great with her kit of swaggy gunshots.

@Vslayer
That's awesome I hope we get footage of the basics. If not I'll post it up after Alpha (online stress test) Beta whichever I get access to first.

What I'm wondering is if her cell/Drone moves work similar to Sonya's SF where we can use them in combos or do they have delay.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I was only able to get them like 8/10 but I'd like the option cuz it would go great with her kit of swaggy gunshots.

@Vslayer
That's awesome I hope we get footage of the basics. If not I'll post it up after Alpha (online stress test) Beta whichever I get access to first.

What I'm wondering is if her cell/Drone moves work similar to Sonya's SF where we can use them in combos or do they have delay.
Sweet, I hope you get into the alpha! I live in Canada so I couldn't enter, but I did pre-order and I can't wait to try her out.

It looks like there is a delay, not sure how many start-up frames it is, I'm curious to see. I honestly don't know if I'll be playing a drone variation unless some specials extend combos.

There's this one special where she shocks you with the drone, it makes me wonder how it works on an airborne opponent. Could it be like Sonya's nades in MKX?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Sweet, I hope you get into the alpha! I live in Canada so I couldn't enter, but I did pre-order and I can't wait to try her out.

It looks like there is a delay, not sure how many start-up frames it is, I'm curious to see. I honestly don't know if I'll be playing a drone variation unless some specials extend combos.

There's this one special where she shocks you with the drone, it makes me wonder how it works on an airborne opponent. Could it be like Sonya's nades in MKX?
It actually reminds me of Sonya's Special Forces Shock from drone but it would be dope if it was similar to Sonya Demo. I loved that variation before they nerfed the nades.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Well when it hit them on the ground, they seemed stunned for a second (in the video I watched) but the guy never attacked quick enough to have the combo counter start. So idk if it could continue combos or not.

I'm hoping it does! (the drone stun attack I mean)

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I tagged people who had expressed interest in playing her in the general Cassie thread (I may have missed some).
<-feels left out

So bloody knuckles is the amplified shoulder charge? Is that the fucking return of the tackle beat down brutality from X? :eek:

BecomingDeath13

Feel better now? :p

Indeed it is. I think it'll be similar, it was my fave brutality in the game.
Much better. :oops:

My two favorite brutalities in mkx were the brawler beat down and Sub-Zero's pick your brain from his cryomancer variation. They're not even really all that brutal. Just simple and to the point.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator

My two favorite brutalities in mkx were the brawler beat down and Sub-Zero's pick your brain from his cryomancer variation. They're not even really all that brutal. Just simple and to the point.
Yup, and satisfying. I'll hope for Cassie it'll be sort of like a quick, shadow punch pummel.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
EDIT: All her combo strings have been added as well as some KBs. I didn't add the frame date but I colour coded it. So, it seems like she only has one attack that is safe on block and the rest are unsafe. Lots of cancellable strings though, so that's good.

Study, young Jedis!

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Added all normals, she has some great options like her F4. I also added the BLB ricochet special, close and far thanks to @Circus and @Konqrr 's frame data collecting.

Edit: added jumps, short hops, wakeups and pertinent data on her FB.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Lead Moderator

It seems that the brutality isn't from the enhanced shoulder charge, it will trigger during this string: The Rushdown: 2,1, ↓+2 (hold 2).

BecomingDeath13

It seems that the brutality isn't from the enhanced shoulder charge, it will trigger during this string: The Rushdown: 2,1, ↓+2 (hold 2).
Bloody Knuckles is the name of her uppercut, so it's just the universal D2 brutality everyone has. Still holding out hope it's unlockable though.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
YO, listen to this, tagging @Circus 'cause you may like this.

I think, one of Cassie's best gameplan would be to equip bitchin' bubble for DoT damage, low gunshot and shoulder charge (granted they all can be equipped together).

You make them respect your F4, they'll fear pressing buttons because it will lead to a big combo punish so you keep them in the bubble and if they try to get out? You have her throws and enhanced low gunshot which will either throw them right back in or give you time to get in their face and throw them back in there. They try to get in on you? Back up, punish the whiff with F4. Rinse and repeat and collect the salt.

I mean, if that isn't hyped AF, I don't know what is.