What's new

Tech - Spec Ops Cassie Cage Meterless Corner Rocket Vortex Anti Wake-up

hully

Noob
I did not see this in any of the general discussion threads, but i was just glancing at them so I may have missed it. If I did miss it and this has been posted then my bad. Also I did not come up with this, I had seen someone do this setup on a stream and I went into the lab with it after to figure out what it really did and didnt do. I figured this is good for all Cassie players to know.

You can shut down all MB wake-up options or force a free 50/50 by ending a combo in the corner in b1 2xx close rocket and then do a d1 right before the close rocket is about to hit the opponent as they wake-up

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I did not see this in any of the general discussion threads, but i was just glancing at them so I may have missed it. If I did miss it and this has been posted then my bad. Also I did not come up with this, I had seen someone do this setup on a stream and I went into the lab with it after to figure out what it really did and didnt do. I figured this is good for all Cassie players to know.

You can shut down all MB wake-up options or force a free 50/50 by ending a combo in the corner in b1 2xx close rocket and then do a d1 right before the close rocket is about to hit the opponent as they wake-up

You can do the same setup with f3 and it becomes very hard to block because of the low/overhead. The combo thread has combos on what to do based upon which one hits first.