What's new

Cassie Cage isn't Sexy Enough for games 'journalist' OAG

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Now you've got me wondering What kind of military technology exists in the Special forces where an open vest with no bra, can just keep those mammaries from falling out in the middle of a fight. This is some next level clothing. Forget the sexiness, I wanna see the complete disrespect to the laws of physics.
I wonder as well I'd like to have this technology. I mean, even in a bra, boobs will still jiggle and try to hardest to escape.

Well..... I've checked his Twitter page and it's mostly naked or halfnaked anime girls in sexy situations. That sure support the "he's crazy" part, but I'm still trying to give him the benefit of doubt.

I mean, nothing wrong with a Twitter full of hentai anime girls, but maybe when you couple it with the kind of article he's written on Cassie, it borders on the "better have the police keep him on a watchlist" territory.
There's nothing wrong with hentai, until FUTA.

Some people are pervy, that's their choice, but in life balance is always better than extremes.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Now you've got me wondering What kind of military technology exists in the Special forces where an open vest with no bra, can just keep those mammaries from falling out in the middle of a fight. This is some next level clothing. Forget the sexiness, I wanna see the complete disrespect to the laws of physics.
I bet it's Helium. All the tiddies float down here.

Armac

Noob
I literally need this skin so bad. I hope they don't take forever to release it for people who aren't in Russia. It looks so dope. The hair, makeup, outfit as a whole just looks so siiiiick.
I think it's available across all of Europe, if you happen to live there. I know that in the UK at least it's an Amazon pre-order.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yeah yeah , NRS was unfortunately unhappy doing that Sonya "stripper poser cosplay" outfit stuff on MK9 , so much, that this is a hilarious sufferable meme material until today ! I have my doubt if NRS known what they were doing in the first reborn game (MK9) for the new era .... it's evident to hell that they were trying to take inspiration of/from SF franchise comeback (SF4) and so, that ended in some stupid choices, in this case, in how the hell Sonya could be taken serious as military, using that ! Even Johnny Cage said "you're in the military ? get out!!" :p

Last edited:

Lun

proud TERF!
There's nothing wrong with hentai, until FUTA.
I mean.... I'm into some kinky stuff myself, if people are into futa good for them.

I don't need a whole Twitter page to broadcast my kinks to the world tho.

Some people are pervy, that's their choice, but in life balance is always better than extremes.
Sounds almost like a snippet of ancient wisdom!

Wait, I just noticed the title under your nickname. Lol, should I get my old one about the feminist agenda?

trufenix

bye felicia

Lun

proud TERF!
He is deathly serious. He has been very consistent for a very long time. He has quite a few followers across all media.
He has a bunch of followers for writing THAT stuff????? Oh boy you can really find people supporting you for anything on the internet.

Where's my Bo'Rai Cho fan team at?

Ghost of The Moon

One with the air.
lol, Ed Boon contradicting himself so easily then ? that's a vision ! :p

totally disagree with you, but , I respect your opinion. Fair point. ;)

I like Jade, Skarlet, Sonya and Cassie in this game, they are all cute, specially Jade, that resembles Zoe Saldana (who is sexy as hell) so .... none female character disapointed so far IMO, on MK 11 .... if you want something "hotter", I suggest you to play DOA 6 or SFV instead. :D
I don't like Dead or Alive, and I don't like Street Fighter. I've only played Mortal Kombat as a game within the fighting genre. If you play it for looks, that's cool, I don't.

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
God damn that is embarrassing

Every character in the game looks how they should given their personalities and roles in the game. I bet Mileena will look like a thot because that’s her character, Cassie looks great
Some people just want to see big tits and tiny waists wrapped in belts. I much prefer the realistic aesthetic of Mortal Kombat's recent incarnations.

But you guys are doing exactly what this journalist wanted, your giving him attention, these shitty journalist’s only want attention to their article Wether it be bad or good.

Reactions: Zev

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
But you guys are doing exactly what this journalist wanted, your giving him attention, these shitty journalist’s only want attention to their article Wether it be bad or good.
We're making fun of him, there's a difference. Also, it doesn't give him attention since he isn't here.