What's new

Cassie Cage General Discussion Thread

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I wasn't the only one? Lmao I feel like
You @Vslayer and I are the last remaining to get our copies!
I pre-ordered digitally cause it's less of a hassle, and there are no midnight releases where I live. But on a happy note, it's pre-loading right now!

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I pre-ordered digitally cause it's less of a hassle, and there are no midnight releases where I live. But on a happy note, it's pre-loading right now!
Mine is downloaded just can't play yet lol

Yeah I pre-orderd the premium Edition digitally. So hyyyped!

shura30

Shura
can someone confirm we don't have corner combos beside b1,3 with digital soldier??
any other starter into db3amp doesn't combo as the third hit of kneecapping doesn't connect

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
hit opponent when they are stand blocking
So is the shot a low again? Looks like it. Oh okay so the starter gun shot is a low, but the low gun shot special is a mid. I get it. My bad.

Also, this combo is amazing.

Last edited:
can someone confirm we don't have corner combos beside b1,3 with digital soldier??
any other starter into db3amp doesn't combo as the third hit of kneecapping doesn't connect
Haven't really been trying Digital Soldier, but on Yaas Queen you could cancel into the energy burst, then go into B13 S4 a lot of S1s and 111 xx ender. Cassie is pretty dominant in the corner, and not for her damage. If anyone figures something out please post here.

The Nutkick KB requirement has also changed. It's now much more practical. The previous requirement was two Nutkicks connecting consecutively. It's now 3 ex Nutkicks.

EDIT: low gun is a mid. If everyone recalls, ex low gun did not look like it popped the opponent up in earlier builds. It likely was a necessary change or she would have a 50/50 off the already ridiculous f4 string.

How are people conditioning opponents to block high to trigger the B13 kb? There really is never a reason to block high against Cassie as she gets no OHs outside short hop and F41.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
You guys have a dedicated combo thread or a tech/match up thread yet?
Nope, but it would be good to start one. I feel like it probably should be two of them, one for the locked ranked variations and one for custom.

Last edited:

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I dont have a problem making the combo thread, I'm already doing one for the subby forums, but I figure you have more dedicated Cassie players and I dont have my copy yet.

I'll just make a note of everything posted here and get started later tonight unless someone else volunteers.

Cheers!

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
I dont have a problem making the combo thread, I'm already doing one for the subby forums, but I figure you have more dedicated Cassie players and I dont have my copy yet.

I'll just make a note of everything posted here and get started later tonight unless someone else volunteers.

Cheers!
Sounds good, I'd make one but it looks like the game will be unlocking at midnight for me and I have work in the morning, so I won't get to really play until tomorrow evening.