What's new

Cassie Cage General Discussion Thread

Alright so, is that Energy Burst something different or is it that "Bitchin' Bubble" from Kombat Kast? Burst sounds like an explosion.

Last edited:

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
It's the move where she touches the drone and it like charges her hand up when she hits them. Not sure if it stuns or what.

It's definitely not bitchin bubble tho D:

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Cassie Frame Data for you guys!!!! Eat up Cassie mains!!! :D:D

She still has her ridiculously long 9 frame Mid and is 0 on block.
Annnnd now she could end combos in a special that is an overhead and 0 on block too lol.

This character is a pressure monster like we thought she would be.

Launch Build Frame Data:

Demo Build Frame Data for Comparison:

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Cassie Frame Data for you guys!!!! Eat up Cassie mains!!! :D:D

She still has her ridiculously long 9 frame Mid and is 0 on block.
Annnnd now she could end combos in a special that is an overhead and 0 on block too lol.

This character is a pressure monster like we thought she would be.

Launch Build Frame Data:

Demo Build Frame Data for Comparison:

Damn they made her a bit safer, a bit more of a pressure character. I LOVE what I see. I am so ready.

5 DAYS

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Oh yeah it seems the energy burst is literally just a launcher, doesn't do anything else and you can only combo off it on amplify

Considering low shot also has combo potential I'm probably gonna go with that preset, unless burst allows for crazy damage or shoulder is really good on block

I'm tight af there's no drone control or grapple in her presets though, NRS pls

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Oh yeah it seems the energy burst is literally just a launcher, doesn't do anything else and you can only combo off it on amplify

Considering low shot also has combo potential I'm probably gonna go with that preset, unless burst allows for crazy damage or shoulder is really good on block

I'm tight af there's no drone control or grapple in her presets though, NRS pls
Looks like it’s -3 on block so I would say it’s a go for it being safe :D I’m hyped, I’m gonna spend so much time training with both of these variations. I’ll pick the one that has the most tools to pressure and rushdown and has good swag combo potential too.

Kal

<3
Last edited:

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Thanks so much for the gear videos!!! :D

Looks like she has a lot of different designs for the drone (which I figured she would), still don't think it fits her style at all, but whatever. lol

The 3rd thing I was asking was if you can combo off of the Krushing Blow that she has with the other special move in her "yaaaas queen" Variation.

Kal

<3
Maybe I'm stupid, or blind, but I can't find anything related to Yaas Queen. She has a bunch of drone moves, could you describe the move?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
@Vslayer

could you describe the move or gif it for @Kal . You were the one who brought it up originally, I was just trying to get the info for everyone. lol

To me, the only way I can describe it is that she touches the drone and then punches them and the punch has green energy on it. Supposedly it has a krushing blow attached to it and I was curious if you could combo after it.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
@Vslayer

could you describe the move or gif it for @Kal . You were the one who brought it up originally, I was just trying to get the info for everyone. lol

To me, the only way I can describe it is that she touches the drone and then punches them and the punch has green energy on it. Supposedly it has a krushing blow attached to it and I was curious if you could combo after it.
Are you talking about the drone explosion? Or the low amplified gun shot?

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
The one with the drone, the special move other than the shoulder that she gets in Yaas Queen.

Kal already confirmed you can combo from ex low guns.
@Kal

It's called Energy Burst. I think you can get a KB from a kounter or punish. I can't find it anymore, it's not in the reveal trailer and not in the KK breakdown.