What's new

Cassie Cage - Custom Loudouts

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
A thread to discuss custom loadouts for Cassie.

Some suggestions to start off:

Cassieopeia
Kneecappin'
Flying Glow Kick
BLB-118 Advance

Good combo potential, fatal blow confirm, and safe pressure off any of your strings. This might be the most popular loudout

Uber OD
Flying Glow Kick
BLB-118 Advance
BlB-118 Bullet Ricochet

Straight up better version of Sups OD. Bullet ricochet is better than energy bounce for zoning and it's super annoying to deal with as she can run away with BLB-118 advance.

Drone-ageddon
BLB-118 Energy Burst
BlB-118 Bullet Ricochet

Combines combo potential with the zoning of bullet ricochet.

#Dead
Kneecappin'
BLB-118 Energy Burst

Maximises her combo potential. Allows good damage both midscreen and in the corner.

Soldier On
Kneecappin'
FLying Glow Kick
BLB-118 Bitchin' Bubble

Similar to the first suggestion, but trades the safety of BLB-118 advance, for the DOT from bitchin' bubble. It's actually pretty substantial and worth consideration.

I need to test Bitchi' Bubble's recovery and startup. I think it has a lot of potential
I wouldn't give up kneecappin', too good to pass.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I need to test Bitchi' Bubble's recovery and startup. I think it has a lot of potential
I wouldn't give up kneecappin', too good to pass.
I thought that as well, but bullet ricochet is actually incredibly strong. You might wanna try it before completely discounting it.

Bitchin’ bubble recovers pretty quickly. You can sacrifice your ender to get it out safely (although you lose your frame advantage). If they stay in it for like 2 seconds you’ve already made up the damage differential.

I thought that as well, but bullet ricochet is actually incredibly strong. You might wanna try it before completely discounting it.

Bitchin’ bubble recovers pretty quickly. You can sacrifice your ender to get it out safely (although you lose your frame advantage). If they stay in it for like 2 seconds you’ve already made up the damage differential.
I did some testing and this is my conclusion:
  • Bullet ricochet is a weaker version of kneecappin' which it replaces, so not worth it. Only for zoning, but the frame data is worse, it doesn't fit her playstyle IMO.
  • BLB Burst is a great launcher, it leads to unbreakable damage and it really helps your corner damage. But it eats 2 slots so it's not worth it. IMO. Kneecappin', once again, is a better move because it is both a launcher and a zoning-counterzoning tool. You can have both Burst + kneecapping' but you won't have enough meter for that, not worth it.
  • As I said a million times before, kneecappin' is very good as a launcher. One big advantage it has over BLB burst is that after a d2/B13 KB, you can continue juggling with kneecappin' for some serious damage.
  • Flying glowkick is a very very good move. Confirming into fatal blow does a ton of damage. It's also safe on block being at -8 and big push back. 111 flying glowkick is a nice gimmick (better than 111 flippin' out imo) you can throw out sometimes to make your 111 safe. It's the only armor breaker you have in any variation, and you gain access to one additional GOOD KB with flying glowkick.
  • Bitching bubble is another great move if you plan to have a setup character.
  • Shoulder is good for reversal punishing a few things in the game. MB shoulder does a lot of damage, although it has a KB but the condition is so bad let's pretend the KB doesn't exist.
  • The control BLB drone move is bad, let's pretend it doesn't exist.
So my custom Cassie will be:
Kneecappin' + Flying glowkick + Bitching bubble
or Kneecappin' + Flying glowkick + shoulder

Edit: one more thing: if BLB burst only eats 1 slot (not sure if it's considered broken lol) I will definitely use it, Kneecappin' + Flying glowkick + BLB Burst is the best variation.
I just found a 400 damage 2 bar corner combo with BLB Burst so I really love this move

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I'm using Drone Kick and Energy Burst, unbreakable (ish), but if they break because of the kick it's a big ass KB in their face.

My wife showed me this and now I'm in love with Cass again.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I'm using Drone Kick and Energy Burst, unbreakable (ish), but if they break because of the kick it's a big ass KB in their face.

My wife showed me this and now I'm in love with Cass again.
Yup. It’s essentially unbreakable damage. I’ll have to look into this more. I do like my gullet ricochet though

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yeah it depends on what kind of gameplay you like. If you want to be in their face then the energy burst is really great.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Has anyone had a chance to try out Energy Bounce, either for pressure/setups/combos?

I might be waaaaay late to the party here, but on Cassie's friendship, I just saw a bunch of what looked like math equations on one of the pictures.
Is there something to that?
Sorry for posting in this thread, but I didn't want to start one, and this is the newest.
Thanks, all.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I might be waaaaay late to the party here, but on Cassie's friendship, I just saw a bunch of what looked like math equations on one of the pictures.
Is there something to that?
Sorry for posting in this thread, but I didn't want to start one, and this is the newest.
Thanks, all.

I really don't know but she has multiple "filters" she uses in her selfies, perhaps the equation one is just trying to be a generic filter, like a reference to this movie trope in Hangover