What's new

Tech - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage - Compilation of Frame Data Fails...

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Idk. Neutral is when you ever get their moves out first and kun loa hat spin just beat out her d3

How I did was have some have a 9 frame or 8 frame poke which i did and tested it out.

Cassie beats it every time so if it was really -6 those characters would beat it out all the time
I mean if you can't accept that the move isn't neutral after seeing that video then I don't know what else I can say. When you can do a string and block a 7 frame move then do a string and get beat by a 5 frame move you are not neutral lol.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Tell me if it was negative 6 why people always get beat by my 7 frame d3. Why after the patch people can pinish my b12 with ease?

It was always neutral. What is kun loa hat spin? 6 frames or 7. If it 6 then I can't beat him. Byt if its a 9 frames or a 7 frames frame move we can trade but how the hat spin is. Its pick u up even though you try to kick him.

b12 was and still is -6. b124 is neutral. Try stuffing it in training mode, what people do in a match is inconsistent, training mode is more consistent.

People don't punish cassie's db2... doesn't mean its safe.