What's new

Question - Hollywood Cassie Cage Bad MU'S?

Wigy

There it is...
GM.

Personally find BS tricky, might just be me, his d4 hellsparks and zoning give me issues.

DarkFire*

Your halo is mine.
Generally, she has a hard time with characters that have safe to safe-ish zoning

IMO from worst to 'least' worst:

Quan Chi (Summoner)
Shinnok (Boneshaper)
Sub-Zero (Grandmaster)

Possibly:
Erron Black (Gunslinger)
Kano (Cybernetic)

IMO none are worse than 4-6 tho except maybe Quan. Although if she catches him she can 50/50 him for days, if she guesses wrong then she's either unsafe and gets vortex'd, or she forces herself to back off and waste precious meter(EX Flipkick), giving him a chance to zone again, so that's why Quan may be her only 3-7

For now tho I say none are worse than 4-6

Last edited:

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I feel Hollywood at the highest level goes even with what we currently consider uphill struggles. But as it's been said, anybody with safe zoning where you can't just run up and 242 them for free.

shura30

Shura
gm is a bad matchup if you're not consistent with air akimbos and df1 to remove upclose clone

BS shinnok is hard so going against 'zoning' in general: akimbos are a decent tool but if you get caught in a trade it's a knockdown

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
Imo sum quan, bs shinnok, gm sub, pyro tanya, hqt predator, mournful kit. Probably lao and cyber kano

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
It's true
Most of the matchups may be pretty good for her but I wouldn't consider her being flawless. Even though iags are a really good tool it doesn't help her when being cornered by sub, it doesn't help her against quan getting zoned to death and it doesn't help her against shinnok getting bad trades.
I can see that cassie's damn strong but she's not kung lao though

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Most of the matchups may be pretty good for her but I wouldn't consider her being flawless. Even though iags are a really good tool it doesn't help her when being cornered by sub, it doesn't help her against quan getting zoned to death and it doesn't help her against shinnok getting bad trades.
I can see that cassie's damn strong but she's not kung lao though
I'll trust sonic word and others first

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
I'll trust sonic word and others first
Your character can be in a slightly disadvantage (4-6 at worst) and you can do very good though. It's not like she has any horrible matchups but imo there are like 3 where she has no avantage at all. But if sonicfox says she has no loosing mu's Then those are the words we should trust I guess