What's new

Captain Cold Patch 1.12 Tech & Setups Online Compilation

trufenix

bye felicia
yeah unless you hit sonic fox with the setup the new thing has been to bash tech unless a known pro player gets hit with it or acknowledges
It's a Captain Cold thing. I used to play a game where I took a shot every time someone discredited a Cold win, but being drunk around the clock was affecting my work.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
It's a video of tech and setups generating wins. Do they just not count unless they're players you respect?
These are day 1 overhead icicle into puddle set ups that anyone with cold matchup experience blocks every time and every cold player already does... and snowglobe into overhead, overhead, overhead, overhead isn't tech.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Please stop these Cold threads.
There was nothing in the video caused by the patch, everything was already there and it's stil as bad as it ever was.

Which means you will still LOSE and he is still GARBAGE tier.

Please stop these Cold threads.
There was nothing in the video caused by the patch, everything was already there and it's stil as bad as it ever was.

Which means you will still LOSE and he is still GARBAGE tier.
i got you & took it down
and never said the word new tech anywhere.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
It's ok, it's not your fault, but the ...(let's use people as a word although they're the iq equivalent of a gorilla) that see these threads and go :

OMG SEE, HES VIABLE OMG SONIC FOX DID IT AGAIN WITH COLD, COLD COMMUNITY EXPOSED OMG

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
You did this with Cheetah to be fair. Basically a montage of match footage, just use that as the title.