What's new

Captain Cold or Killer Frost: Who's cooler?

Who deserves a spot in the roster?

• Killer Frost

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Captain Cold

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

Gamer68

Fujin!
Anyone who votes for Killer Frost is a heathen.

At least Captain Cold actually requires work to do well with him, both in low and high levels of play. This is mainly because his moveset sucks and he's situational. But that in a way makes him more exciting to play and watch.

Killer Frost is just a Frost from MK knock-off, sliding around everywhere and doing Up+3.

Not to mention, Captain Cold actually has a redeeming side to him. Did you see his arcade ending? Or the fact that he refuses to kill/harm people when he would do a heist? Killer Frost is just a whiny baby constantly saying that men need to be punished and bs like that.

The type of people who say Killer Frost is cool, are probably the type of people who claim she's their waifu. They probably have a very dirty body pillow of her on their bed. They probably stink and smell very bad. They probably also suck at playing Injustice.

Killer Frost sucks. Case closed.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Cold is a really underrated villain and pretty much anyone who reads Flash loves him. He is really interesting and makes the rogues really cool villains imo
I can read Flash, Cheetah and Catwoman with him. Anything they do I do Wall. ;)

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
You guys are cold, I think they are both great characters. But I have to say CC. Frost has been good as a hero in the comics lately and I've always liked her, but Captain Cold is Flash's best enemy outside maybe Grodd. He's a total badass despite the eskimo look.

In terms of just FG design too, I think the Captain is better.

"You're just a common thief..."

"That's not what my bank account says!"

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
i didnt play the first injustice to know really so i just voted for the option that makes me a bitch, cause you're my least favorite person

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Somebody call the ice cream man?

The exact reason why I picked Killer Frost.

Anyone who votes for Killer Frost is a heathen.

At least Captain Cold actually requires work to do well with him, both in low and high levels of play. This is mainly because his moveset sucks and he's situational. But that in a way makes him more exciting to play and watch.

Killer Frost is just a Frost from MK knock-off, sliding around everywhere and doing Up+3.

Not to mention, Captain Cold actually has a redeeming side to him. Did you see his arcade ending? Or the fact that he refuses to kill/harm people when he would do a heist? Killer Frost is just a whiny baby constantly saying that men need to be punished and bs like that.

The type of people who say Killer Frost is cool, are probably the type of people who claim she's their waifu. They probably have a very dirty body pillow of her on their bed. They probably stink and smell very bad. They probably also suck at playing Injustice.

Killer Frost sucks. Case closed.
Following your logic, I guess you only like Captain Cold for his frosty Calippo?