What's new

Captain cold 99% guaranteed rest on grodd

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
As the title says, Guaranteed reset. Requires level 2 trait and 1 bar of meter. Cannot be backdashed, air escape possible however just going for f3 after any hit will guarantee a hit, even air escape.

First without air escape

Then with air escape

Havent tried it on everyone but this pretty much works on characters that the b232 jails on after the bf1 hits.

Your only chance for escape is pushblocking the first part of b232, unfortunately he can be punished for this as well. Its very hard to get the backdash and you cannot jump in any direction to escape. Perfectly timed meterburned stampede through slowdown is the only way out.

No meter=gg

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Do you know how many characters this works against? Maybe the smaller body characters might have a different set up with the same idea to hold them as well.

Hiyomoto

Noob
Those random sounds and "No!" remind me of myself when I'm bodying someone in my own replays.

I need to use the grenade a lot more than I do, I keep using ice armor on Grodd.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I saw the concept a little bit ago and I started doing f23, d1~wall to jail the opponent after big freeze. No one online has been able to get out of it unless they super or push block. I am pretty sure it works on anyone.

Last edited: