What's new

Question Can't tell if I'm good, or playing complete scrubs?

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Hello my fellow back-breakers, I've come across a major headache while playing injustice. While I do enjoy playing Bane as my main I can't help but wonder if in certain matches I won by my skill or if I am playing complete amateurs in this game. Sometimes I'll mop the floor with someone who is about the same level or lower than me, and higher level player's tend to blow me out the water. It's hard to tell if all my wins have been earned or I've been playing inexperienced players either way it's still just a game but it just aggravates me sometimes. What about you guys?

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I think a lot of people feel this way. I also get the feeling that a lot of times that I beat someone they had no idea how to take on the big man. Knowing is half the battle.

jfunkey

Noob
The Green Lantern matchup is a good example of this, if the GL player knows the matchup he'll just spam chain gun and keep you away, the matchup seems helpless. But if you play against a GL who doesn't have a clue what's going on and keeps getting hit by armored command grab on wakeup. When you can beat the player who knows the matchup, you know you have a fairly good bane.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Yea, play people from TYM and you'll find out.

I know Admiral Augustus, and RYX are on PSN who play Bane. They can probably help you the most.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Yes, I tend to use that on their wake-up it works wonders that or command grab it's nearly inescapable when I do use it on others smarter players will make it whiff or jump out though.