What's new

Can't react as fast as I should to lows and overheads

Yup! you play on PC? If you play on console I hope you can get close to the monitor.
I play on Xbox. It just sucks that I'll have to switch between a small monitor and my big-ass TV depending on what I want to do/play. I wish there were big units without lag out there ...

Is this the optimal monitor to get? I'm asking since shipping to Sweden might be costly.

As for the gaming settings, my Samsung doesn't have them, unfortunately.

Last edited:

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
If its reactable for some, its reactable for you. You just need to work on your reaction times.

If its a TV issue, then I don't have any good advice beyond researching and investing in a TV.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
i want to buy a 4k TV, does someone knows at what i should look because of the delay?
Ugly shit

If you plan on playing FGs I would really wait till they improve

I think like minimum you can get is like 40-50 if even.
That's 4 frames of lag

Unless there has being something really improved since nice last time I checked

Ger187

Noob
Ugly shit

If you plan on playing FGs I would really wait till they improve

I think like minimum you can get is like 40-50 if even.
That's 4 frames of lag

Unless there has being something really improved since nice last time I checked
i buyed one now with 30ms

So, I'm weighing between these two. I can get the Asus for about $100 less.

https://versus.com/en/asus-mx279h-vs-benq-xl2720z

This terminology is pure Greek to me, so I really have no idea which one to pick. I kind of prefer the shape of the screen for the BenQ one, though.

Oh, I'd love to be able to buy a bigger monitor instead. Because if I get a 27'' one I will have to keep my TV for movies and single player games. If I get a big one I can just get rid of my TV. But I don't want to invest too much money. At most around 1k, I'm thinking.

Last edited:
Do all BenQ monitors with "1 ms" have the same lag in practice? Because I can get the Benq GL2760H for half the price compared to another one with 1ms.

Do all BenQ monitors with "1 ms" have the same lag in practice? Because I can get the Benq GL2760H for half the price compared to another one with 1ms.