What's new

Can't make Kombat Kon? NO worries, TEAM RIPSET has you covered!

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
11/19/16 @ 12:45 PM EST BROADCASTING LIVE NOW: http://Twitch.Tv/TeamRipSet

Team RipSet will be broadcasting LIVE at Kombat Kon, complete with interviews and FULL LIVE coverage of the event for BOTH days! This will be our largest stream YET, and we'll stream the whole event, from 11am - 5pm CENTRAL TIME. Make sure you don't miss this, there are some HUGE surprises that will be going on... I cannot comment at this time as to what they are... but if you miss this stream, you will be missing out on something REALLY, REALLY COOL!

kkon.jpg

So... make sure you tune in.

Also, we'll be interviewing the celebs live on air, and asking YOUR questions as you ask them on stream. So do not miss this!

Hope to see you on the stream this weekend! Super excited! The stream link is: http://Twitch.Tv/TeamRipSet

*MIC DROP*

Thanks again to Tim Static, Shock, Storms, and EVERYONE OF YOU on TestYourMight, it's going to be a blast!

Last edited by a moderator:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Wow, I really don't mean to be a bitch like this, but I almost don't believe you.. lol. If this is true, this is HUGE! I would've loved to go to this, but with my job and the holidays... very unlikely. *One day I WILL visit Chicago!(NRS)*

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
I assure you it's quite true! I have something really, REALLY epic up my sleeve. Damn it, I wish I could talk! But I cannot. Not yet. It's seriously killing me, but you'll have to wait for Kombat Kon! I'm excited man! And I'm sorry, I realize I may have posted this in the wrong area, feel free to move it as I haven't posted in awhile due to job stuff. However, I hope I see you tune in since you can't make it out there. I believe I owe you, Tim, and many others a LOT of beer. So you gotta cash in soon!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
@Johnny_C4ge I added your stream to our streams app just in case it wasn't already. When you guys go live, please put in that you're playing "Mortal Kombat X" and it'll show on the streams list.