What's new

Cancelling Raiden's Teleport with another Teleport.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So not sure if anyone here uses this tactic, I have and it's good to mix in here and there it can confuse the hell out of your opponents. I've found he can special cancel a teleport into another teleport and special cancel that with another into his Amplified teleport, you have to be fast and it does take a little practice but gives him another option of good mobility and head games.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Actually, i wonder if he can cancel this into any of his other specials besides tele and whether this would be beneficial for him.

Actually, i wonder if he can cancel this into any of his other specials besides tele and whether this would be beneficial for him.
Just tested this and it looks like it's only for teleports, which is totally fine. My guess is they didn't want any ez far teleport~fly punishes or something.

Really cool find, MKF30, I've been using this cancel quite often without even realizing (thought I was just getting lucky not being punished for the first port), but now I think my sparkport game is going to evolve.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice.
But the problem is that the game adjust the oponent attack , he doesnt need to guess nothing, his attack will hit you. If he mashes D1 he will stop your tele-tele-tele- port
Thanks. The regular one yeah, but his amp is a little safer a little faster. But that's why I said it's something to not do often, it's good to throw people off and if they're a blocker good to apply some pressure, throw etc. I think it's kind of cool though for sure, looks cool lol. Other day this guy on the mic accused me of modding when I did it lol

Just tested this and it looks like it's only for teleports, which is totally fine. My guess is they didn't want any ez far teleport~fly punishes or something.

Really cool find, MKF30, I've been using this cancel quite often without even realizing (thought I was just getting lucky not being punished for the first port), but now I think my sparkport game is going to evolve.
Thanks! Yeah, been meaning to talk about this for a week now but just been busy. But yeah, glad you liked it. Yeah it definitely is helpful against people who love to block yet are afraid to attack and for moving a round faster lol.