What's new

Tech - Takeda Cancel Option(s) Into Tornado Kick

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
I have been playing around with Takeda's cancels into Tornado Kick for a bit now with success... Not sure how many of you use it or even know its there, but I figure I'd show the tech either way...

The videos show SR and Lasher, but the cancel can be done in all variations including Ronin..

This is more inline with Mileena/Scorpion's jump kick cancels which can be annoying as hell... As you all know, these can be done on hit, on block, and even on whiff (or no contact)...

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
Thanks for sharing! The whiffed cancels have been harder for me to pull off when I'm trying to do it in a match. I believe you can also use the teleport in SR on whiff too, right?

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
Thanks for sharing! The whiffed cancels have been harder for me to pull off when I'm trying to do it in a match. I believe you can also use the teleport in SR on whiff too, right?
Correct the SR Air Teleport has the same properties and can be cancelled into the same manner that I am showing in these videos...

I believe alot of people use that cancel (me included) but some do not know that the same can be done for Tornado Kick so I thought I'd share. :)