What's new

Video/Tutorial - Hellfire Can you do this combo?

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Nerf him..? The execution for this has to be on point. You better reward someone with damage if you gotta do all that.
Once the common Joe starts doing simply ill get it.
This combo was Supa Hot Fire

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
Flame aura from EX Teleport is something i'm willing to work on, i will take a look.
From the aerial EX teleport, there is no need to run because of the reduced knock back, so that's something to keep in mind.

Also if you start a combo with EX (ground) teleport, you can run, do b12 xx db4, and it will hit late in it's active window, giving you a lot more time to do a followup. I even got fjp from flame aura in this combo

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
From the aerial EX teleport, there is no need to run because of the reduced knock back, so that's something to keep in mind.

Also if you start a combo with EX (ground) teleport, you can run, do b12 xx db4, and it will hit late in it's active window, giving you a lot more time to do a followup. I even got fjp from flame aura in this combo
I know about the aerial one, and i know about this flame aura juggle proprieties too.
I'm talking about landing a 2 teleport combos and recapturing with flame aura without needing the spear.

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
I know about the aerial one, and i know about this flame aura juggle proprieties too.
I'm talking about landing a 2 teleport combos and recapturing with flame aura without needing the spear.
The timing is a bitch. The instant run method helps. Apparently, you can buffer the first forward of the dash out of a move, as well as the block button, and then if you press the second forward after the recovery of the move, you will instantly run without dashing.

Doesn't make it easy, but it makes it slightly less hard.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The timing is a bitch. The instant run method helps. Apparently, you can buffer the first forward of the dash out of a move, as well as the block button, and then if you press the second forward after the recovery of the move, you will instantly run without dashing.

Doesn't make it easy, but it makes it slightly less hard.
I guess i can pull it off :p

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
Fuck my ass. Hellfire can do 214 teleport, and then immediately rest and the opponent with flame aura. Not the EX teleport, like the regular db3.

The timing is rough, and I think it might be a 1 frame link. Urgh

Did you guys know about this? I figured it out accidentally when I was trying new corner combos.

Obviously this means I will have to formulate another pro kombo and make a sequel to that video. BTW have you guys tried the kombo yet?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Really good combo dude

this is NOT aimed at you OP because your video was is a do this for fun one rather than claiming it a new Bnb so that's cool :)

But can we please not have all our combo videos on Goro and Ferra/Torr it's difficult to tell if you can do it on other chars and if it's just as executable on other chars

Again not aimed you OP it just reminded me to say it to TYM in general it was the same with Sheeva in MK9 and INJ

Back on topic fucking sick combo gonna try it out now