What's new

Can we get body gear without the "lettuce neck/shoulder"?

Lokheit

Noob
This is something that has been mentioned multiple times by Poison Ivy's fans here and in the discord channel. The fact that every single body piece has the lettuce module around the neck and right shoulder makes it impossible to recreate classic versions of Ivy.

I know lately some gear models have been modified (I've been keeping track and many of my gear pieces have new modules) and knowing how in the mobile game there is a model of Ivy without that piece (so the team has resources with that model) and seeing how all gear pieces work with interchangeable modules, if it could be possible to add pieces (or change existing ones like has happened lately) without that shoulder/neck lettuce module so we can customize classic Ivy.

@tylerlansdown I'm tagging you if you don't mind to try to reach the team about this, also @Decay I believe you work with the art team so I'm reaching to you too.

I know it's mostly fan service, I'm just asking for the possiblity, but I know for a fact that a lot of Ivy fans will apreciate this change and the model without that module already exist in the mobile version so I think it wouldn't be such a hassle considering some gear pieces are already going through slight changes.

Thanks for your attention on this matter guys!

Lokheit

Noob
I was afraid this could derail a bit in the "flesh pits" direction but that's not what I meant. Basically the mobile version of the game has the closer look to "comic book" Poison Ivy and given how it's a game with shared resources I think we could get that look:

3D Model:

Portrait with maxed up gear:

Portrait without gear: