What's new

can someone please to update the combos guide for flash??

athina212

Banned
can someone please to update the combos guide for flash??
because the op hasnt updated the combos for flash and this combo guide is a mess..

i dont understand why some people make combos guides and then disappear for a long time..

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
i have seen that a lot of people make combos guides and then disapear.. and the combos guides for every characters are outdated for a long time/.
You're probably better off going to YouTube and looking for a recent combo guide video tbh. A lot of them have inputs.

Try this one:

you can see all the inputs in the side as they get inputted by the player. Thats how practice works unless you turn it off, but usually its not worth the effort since it will revert to default each time you go into the practice arena.

Just slow the video down and read the inputs and write them down the first time watching. And then you can watch it again in normal speed with the inputs you just wrote! sometimes you have to do some of the work yourself because this isn't anyones full time job lol

athina212

Banned
why the op doesnt update his combo thread?? we must update the combo thread with all the newest damage combos//

this is my opinion

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
If you guys want things updated, tag the mods and we can copy/paste the info or you guys can tag us in a newly created thread and we can sticky the new thread and unsticky the other one.

Communication is key to solve issues.

athina212

Banned
can you copy paste the info please//?? i dont understand why some persons dont update the combos threads and later disapear

DeftMonk

Noob
I posted in the thread I got a job in Asia and didn’t take my PS4. I also said if people post combos and damage I’d be happy to update it (as I don’t have the means to test if it works or how much damage it does). I explained this to Athina in pms repeatedly to no avail as his English...