What's new

Can someone check if this combo works on the Consoles (current patch)? I haven't seen this work anywhere else but I can do it on PC

I am at work and am still too scrubby to cancel the 21212 into BF4U2 consistently.

But, I think this should still work? Nothing I see in the recent patch notes would touch this right?

Erron Black
D1 is now -4 on block (was -3)
D3 now +8 on hit (was +12)
D3 now -2 on block (was -3)
D4 now +16 on hit (was +19)
D4 now -3 on block (was -5)
11 is now -5 on block (was 0)
B222 now - 15 on block (was -9)
B2U4 now -5 on block (was -10)
F21 now -11 (was -6)
F21 can no longer be special cancelled
L&L 2 now -15 (was -1)

NQuad1Zero,

edit: checked... and this combo works.

For me, cancel B222 into BF4~2 doesn´t connect for nothing in my entire life and I´m thinking It´s because of patch. Can anyone tell if this work at PC version?

Last edited:

NQuad1Zero

Hidden Fraud
21212xxBF4~2 definitely works on console (I think i've pulled it off at least 3-4 times lol) idk about the second uppercut.
The whole reason I asked was because I was wondering if being allowed to stay in the rifle stance (for 2 launches) was an intended mechanic, because usually you're forced to holster your rifle after an attack which isn't shooting.

NQuad1Zero,

edit: checked... and this combo works.

For me, cancel B222 into BF4~2 doesn´t connect for nothing in my entire life and I´m thinking It´s because of patch. Can anyone tell if this work at PC version?
B222 doesn't bounce them anywhere near high enough for BF4 - 2 to connect on PC and I assumed it is currently a console exclusive feature, but from some of the videos the Rifle launch occurs so quickly but no matter how I do it Erron black has to take out and aim with the rifle before launching with it?

NQuad1Zero

Hidden Fraud
yep B222 BF4 2 doesn't work on pc (yet).
Ok the PC got the patch recently, and B222 Rifle launch works now

On this topic, the double gun launch works as intended it seems (Hold Up to continue being in stance) but it somehow does less damage than doing the 1 launch due to harder scaling when you do two. I have yet to find a combo that is more efficient when you use two launches than when you do one.
However if you do the D3 Launcher into the 2 launcher, the enemy does fly higher which makes that followup significantly easier online