What's new

Tech - Mileena Can Instant EX Air Sai Blast be +1 or 0 on Block Adv.?

TheManEater

Piercing
I was In practice mode with Mileena and I was doing IAP with her and I noticed that her recovery Is so fast that Kung Lao can't even punish, with reversal. Can she Ball Roll before his Spin? I tried countless times, and I managed to beat him before his Spin. Can anyone else explain this?

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
I agree with Derptile. While being +1, or just safe, after a projectile, there's better uses for meter with Mileena.
Her 123 string is +2, as is 12. 21u4 is only -4, and is a mix up in itself after the 2 comes out. I'd stick to these in the close-range game if you want to stay safe.
This could catch opponents off guard, but I wouldn't bank on it as a useful meter spend all the time.

TheManEater

Piercing
I agree with Derptile. While being +1, or just safe, after a projectile, there's better uses for meter with Mileena.
Her 123 string is +2, as is 12. 21u4 is only -4, and is a mix up in itself after the 2 comes out. I'd stick to these in the close-range game if you want to stay safe.
This could catch opponents off guard, but I wouldn't bank on it as a useful meter spend all the time.
True, thanks for the advice! :)

Yeah unfortunately EX Air sai and IAS aren't very useful in this game. (unless NRS gives back the ability to combo off it like in MK9... *hint* *hint*). If regular air sai was plus it'd be a different story, but I don't think she really needs that. In Mk9 air sai was like +5 on block, so you could do fun shit with Jump in kick. Or crossover jump kick into air sai to stay at advantage while beating certain AAs.

Anyway, the only use for EX Air Sai I can think of is if you hit an air-to-air move and want unbreakable damage for a kill.

TheManEater

Piercing
Yeah unfortunately EX Air sai and IAS aren't very useful in this game. (unless NRS gives back the ability to combo off it like in MK9... *hint* *hint*). If regular air sai was plus it'd be a different story, but I don't think she really needs that. In Mk9 air sai was like +5 on block, so you could do fun shit with Jump in kick. Or crossover jump kick into air sai to stay at advantage while beating certain AAs.

Anyway, the only use for EX Air Sai I can think of is if you hit an air-to-air move and want unbreakable damage for a kill.
Yeah the most I can get off an unbreakable is 25% it's on my channel for YouTube: Brian5524