What's new

Question can batman combo off pushblock

haketh

Noob
He's probably thinking of Bats having Bats out and pushblocking an opponents move, if he can that is stupid as fuck

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
As far as I've tested it on the training room, he can't.

With Joker against the corner (block set to "always" and reversal set to "always acid blossom") and Batman having three bats out, this what happens:

Basically, Joker can block after the first bat hit him and gets caught by the b3 because he's doing the reversal. I've tried it multiple times and the result is always the same: strangely enough, he can block after the first mini-bat hit him. Still, I'll try with an human opponent as soon as I can.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
He can't.

The trait in mid combo on the ground isn't designed that way. For instance, if I fire a Batarang after the trait hits the rang will combo, but, I cannot combo Batarang then trait then something, the opponent will be able to block.

So let's say the trait was unblockable if timed perfectly after a Pushblock, even if it hit, you wouldn't be able to combo. It was one of the first things I tired to do with this game. It doesn't work. I wish it did.