What's new

Question - Dragons Fire Can anyone teach me all the mus?

Tri-Zero

The Crispy Canceler
Im sick of losing because i have no fucking clue what to punish with, when to do something so i just sit there blocking. And i just kinda LET people jump over me, i need help

How to Succeed at MKXL.
First: Pick Alien before he gets the nerf bat
Second:Select the Acidic variation
Third:If the opponent is far away keep doing the acid specials
Fourth:Keep doing the back 1 + 3 + 4 and mix it with a special
Last step: profit.

Skedar70

Noob
You need to go the lab to learn matchup. It happens to everyone. See what your opponent is doing, the especial moves that he uses and check the frame data to know which ones are punishable, gaps, or where you can poke out. Then practice the punishes and then find a good player who uses the character and grind matches. Rinse and repeat until you feel comfortable with the MU. Losing to a new character is part of learning the game.

Tri-Zero

The Crispy Canceler
You need to go the lab to learn matchup. It happens to everyone. See what your opponent is doing, the especial moves that he uses and check the frame data to know which ones are punishable, gaps, or where you can poke out. Then practice the punishes and then find a good player who uses the character and grind matches. Rinse and repeat until you feel comfortable with the MU. Losing to a new character is part of learning the game.
My issue is that im always kinda terrified to ask people to play, i always think im bothering them or something, and eh, i dont feel like labbing it helps, i always find just playing helps a lot, and receiving tips

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
My issue is that im always kinda terrified to ask people to play, i always think im bothering them or something, and eh, i dont feel like labbing it helps, i always find just playing helps a lot, and receiving tips
9/10 F1 is your best punish on Liu Kang if I remember correctly. 6f with a decent hitbox makes it able to punish a LOT.