What's new

Breakthrough - Erron Black Caltrops Damage Becomes Disabled After X-Ray on Block

REO

Undead
So I was playing against cr_Dragon when this bug occurred. We both let go of our controllers the second I blocked his X-Ray since he was on Caltrops with 1% health left. Surprisingly, he stood there for a few seconds before dying. Is this a possible bug? It turns out if Erron Black blocks an X-Ray while caltrops are out, the caltrops lose their ability to damage the opponent over time. This can be game changing in the small scenarios this can happen when the opponent has a sliver of health left.

Here is the real match below where this happened:

Attachments

APNO

Victims aren't we all

So I was playing against cr_Dragon when this bug occurred. We both let go of our controllers the second I blocked his X-Ray since he was on Caltrops with 1% health left. Surprisingly, he stood there for a few seconds before dying. Is this a possible bug? It turns out if Erron Black blocks an X-Ray while caltrops are out, the caltrops lose their ability to damage the opponent over time. This can be game changing in the small scenarios this can happen when the opponent has a sliver of health left.

Here is the real match below where this happened:

she died because of the caltrops so I do not think this is a bug.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
So you played against CR dragon....who won?I ask you because he will lie about it like he did with ESL.

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
I like to read every tech or bug i find on this site. Big or small. And @YOMI REO is a god send to share all these findings with us. I like it

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Because @RM Cossner is the yomi's puppet and thinks that he will level up by that.
Yomi is in Atlanta. I live in New Jersey. The fuck are you talking about.
So you played against CR dragon....who won?I ask you because he will lie about it like he did with ESL.
Reo and Dragon are staying with me playing all day leveling up. They're both great wonderful people and we're all friends. You're a salty online scrub nobody likes spewing garbage on the internet. Hmmm.
He knows what I am talking about.
I have no idea what you're talking because it makes no sense. It's cool that you don't get the same joke I've been making for like 4 years now.
Can you stop posting forever pls? Unless you wanna keep making threads about nerfing Goro, those are good.

Last edited:

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
This is unacceptable........... Buff his caltrops immediately.....increase the damage over time and give it the ability to stop the movement of mobile specials i.e. reptile and sub zero slide.

:DOGE

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Yomi is in Atlanta. I live in New Jersey. The fuck are you talking about.

Reo and Dragon are staying with me playing all day leveling up. They're both great wonderful people and we're all friends. You're a salty online scrub nobody likes spewing garbage on the internet. Hmmm.

I have no idea what you're talking because it makes no sense. It's cool that you don't get the same joke I've been making for like 4 years now.
Can you stop posting forever pls? Unless you wanna keep making threads about nerfing Goro, those are good.
Is Cr dragon cheating when you level up?
Or he prefers to doing it only when he plays at ESL?

@YOMI REO this is also similar to this thread http://testyourmight.com/threads/bug-armor-portal-function-broken-by-x-ray.58196/#post-2001279

This is about how x-ray's break the armor of Quan's portal even on block, and the armor is gone for the duration of the portal.

Also I haven't reported this yet, but Unstoppable Jason has a DOT bug. If Jason has not rez'd yet, as long as Jason keeps moving or attacking dot damage is UNABLE to kill him.

So caltrops, d'vorah ticks, reptile stink etc cannot kill him. Basically anything where you take damage but there is no reaction to show you getting hit Jason will take 0 damage.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Is Cr dragon cheating when you level up?
Or he prefers to doing it only when he plays at ESL?
Do you forget the language when you're on TYM, or are you mentally challenged in real life as well? Do you think anyone in the competitive community cares about this? Boo hoo, good job siding with someone who sends hate mail and death threats when he loses on his wifi aol connection and genuinely believes he's better than sonicfox.

Meanwhile, you're here embarrassing yourself on the forums asking for buffs for Kung Jin and nerfs to Goro, while saying that the game has no footsies. God forbid someone points out you're a massive scrub.

Again, can you stop posting forever pls kthx