What's new

Calling out SonicBoomBrad on his foolishness

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
@SonicBoomBrad has said many times that Doomsday would never win anything. I'm too lazy to actually look up the posts and quote him but I'm sure you've all seen this scrub post such things at one point or another.

Today at GBS @GGA Max used all Doomsday in an amazing showing and ended up beating @GGA Fill Pops in a close, but exciting grand finals match. Proving that Doomsday is the best and @SonicBoomBrad just sucks and can't beat @EMPEROR_THEO in a fair and even match up.

Challonge Bracket: http://gga.challonge.com/gbs42

So @SonicBoomBrad I challenge you to a FT-10 money match at MLG for $100 where you can use your shitty main or whatever shitty secondaries you want and still get bodied. I am even going to pop off on you while doing an insanely damaging 40% Doomsday corner combo on you.

Maybe after you get absolutely destroyed and demoralized you and @Tm_whiteboi will actually be able to agree on a match up chart instead of disagreeing on the two match ups you actually disagree on!

MAYBE THIS SCRUB WILL KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT AND STOP DOWNPLAYING DOOMSDAY SO MUCH.

STAY FREE

Seriously tho @GGA Max already has a godlike Doomsday.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
By the looks of the bracket it seems like max picked the perfect time to use all dd in
tournament. Max, too smart, too stronk